• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

These are excellent. Especially the take on Black Conservatives. Many of us got that "twice as good, half as far" stuff from our elders, and this woman points out that it was yet another mechanism to fight against the white man, not suck up to him.

And another hot take on the Women's March from an indigenous woman: https://twitter.com/sydnerain/status/823378710833270786
That's not a hot take. That's fiya.

You want me to hold hands with you and sing kumbaya and be "equal," while you stand on our ancestor's graves and this is your first march.

🔥🔥🔥

Alicia Keys singing that song made me think she just wanted to sell records. I could be wrong but after the 14 remix of her changing the words to make it topical, I start to question get motives.

How many ways can she alter 'this girl is on fiya'?

But I'll stop.

Izuna

Banned
I rely too heavily on ASMR to relax.

I was being passive aggressive since those girls should have stfu. I did sleep, though, but still. How rude.

~~

If I played vs. Y'all you'd see how hard I bring it. I might do that since I have a PS4 these days.

These are excellent. Especially the take on Black Conservatives. Many of us got that "twice as good, half as far" stuff from our elders, and this woman points out that it was yet another mechanism to fight against the white man, not suck up to him.

And another hot take on the Women's March from an indigenous woman: https://twitter.com/sydnerain/status/823378710833270786
Must burn their soul to get called white supremacists

Izuna

Banned
Where is that K'Naan album announcement? He better be releasing one. I'll forgive him for that pop album
I liked it tbh

Edit: fuck, the rumour is false

Enzom21

A Monster Calls is the most depressing movie I've seen in a while.
I expected some light fantasy adventure, instead I got a kid imagining a tree monster to cope with his mother's terminal illness.

BigDes

A Monster Calls is the most depressing movie I've seen in a while.
I expected some light fantasy adventure, instead I got a kid imagining a tree monster to cope with his mother's terminal illness.

Ha, you think that's depressing you should read up on the writing of it.

Izuna

Banned
I'm gunna get these freaking tickets. Damnit.

I have to follow their twitter and see when they open. 30th is still their date.

I don't want no February viewing

😒

Now wut

Not a fan..never been.

Thats cool we only want to play skilled people

Again, says the sexless herb that plays COD rather than Battlefield because the game is too much for his little mind..drink this milk, hoe.

tumblr_lwzmauoWlA1qc4cp9o5_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom