• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kal_El

What is everyone eating for the games today?

I need these games to distract me for a few hours. I'm thinking tacos from the local mexican joint. They have this super nacho that's made with Doritos.

As a Bears fan fuck A A Ron and I hope Brady plays forever and they trade us Garappolo for a 2nd and 6th rounder.

shagia

do y'all ever stay with the other side of your family you don't see that much and at the end of the day end up thinking "why is my whole family this fucked up" cos that's what im thinkin right now tbh

maybe im sus for feeling that way but maaaaan

Sch1sm

I need these games to distract me for a few hours. I'm thinking tacos from the local mexican joint. They have this super nacho that's made with Doritos.

As a Bears fan fuck A A Ron and I hope Brady plays forever and they trade us Garappolo for a 2nd and 6th rounder.

Get a better QB that can use what he has in a team and then maybe you won't hate Aaron Rodgers so much, smh.

C2y77QYUUAAwrvA.jpg

Sony Exclusive

Game of the year, according to my alternate facts

C2y77QYUUAAwrvA.jpg

Sony Exclusive

Fuck is this?

Tons of Filipino food.

Steelers all day.. fuck all the other teams left

Man that nazi thread opened my eyes real wide. There are people saying naziism is a damn opinion. It's fucking heinous and monstrous, that is what it is. What kind of dumbass would fall on that kind of sword? A racist dumbass that's who.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
That would have me livid. It's a touchy situation especially since your boss is basically admitting to being a low information goon.
So today at work, the guy who posted it apologized to me. And said he deleted it. His excuse was that he didnt realize how offensive it was, and that he was only trying to troll democrats.

I told him it's fine but dont expect me to be cool from now on. Im neither democrat or republican, but I dont have the time to give racism a second chance. As for the other coworker, i questioned him but he acted like nothing was wrong. Okay. Hes invisible to me from now on.

And i will see my supervisor tomorrow.

Ive got 2 more months in this racist ass city. I cant wait to leave.

akira28

Wait what? How is trying to bring charges against the operators of Backpage for child prostitution and pimping brushing slave labor and child prostitution under the rug?

Well we know America has a problem with facing its issues head on. Preferring to tackle them from many miles away, without caring about collateral damage. So I guess the same idea that applies to the war on drugs and war on crime and war on war?

ie, they could do much better in the big scheme of things, but they accomplish their objectives more directly by policing and other forms of 'direct legal intervention'. they could be going after the pimps and operators pushing the young people into that, cooperating with that backpage dude to do it. Or they could just take down the page and let the traffickers find another way.

Like instead of making it so legit adults could do whatever and anyone not legit gets pinched, they prefer it all go back to the shadows as the path of least resistance, while making it seem like they're really fighting the good fight.

Well we know America has a problem with facing its issues head on. Preferring to tackle them from many miles away, without caring about collateral damage. So I guess the same idea that applies to the war on drugs and war on crime and war on war?

ie, they could do much better in the big scheme of things, but they accomplish their objectives more directly by policing and other forms of 'direct legal intervention'. they could be going after the pimps and operators pushing the young people into that, cooperating with that backpage dude to do it. Or they could just take down the page and let the traffickers find another way.

Like instead of making it so legit adults could do whatever and anyone not legit gets pinched, they prefer it all go back to the shadows as the path of least resistance, while making it seem like they're really fighting the good fight.

That's a pretty good point. I'd like to believe Kamala would do better if she could. What I read came off like she was trying to go after the site in any way she could while she had something to use against them.

I have to agree with you as far as priorities. That would be a much better way to take down Backpage as a whole.

akira28

Hookups.com. if you're over 18 the only thing we ask is that you don't break nothin.

I'm not against a backpage.com except that it has made it easy for people to coerce and force others into what they don't want to do. If a free agent wants to get a business card and go into business for themselves, I support that, generally. But hustle-bro with a handful of scared girls shouldn't be able to do shit.

shagia

Man that nazi thread opened my eyes real wide. There are people saying naziism is a damn opinion. It's fucking heinous and monstrous, that is what it is. What kind of dumbass would fall on that kind of sword? A racist dumbass that's who.

it's like some of the internet forgot they live in America where we have a history of pride and terror in WW2 propaganda that still's quite present to this day

people believe that believing in nazi garbage is more than just an opinion that it deserves a punch? what a shocker!

Yall ever wonder why white people are so tolerant towards disrespect? This is mostly because of all the folk saying punching richard spencer for his views is a bad thing.

I'm just thinking about where I come from, where it was perfectly okay for someone to get slapped or punched for saying even the slightest of slick shit.

Unless it's directed at them they don't care.

Goon: "Minorities shouldn't exist!"

Them : That's a perfectly valid opinion

Somebody : White fr-

Them :HEY HEY THAT'S IGNORANT 💀😤

it's like some of the internet forgot they live in America where we have a history of pride and terror in WW2 propaganda that still's quite present to this day

people believe that believing in nazi garbage is more than just an opinion that it deserves a punch? what a shocker!

People are so damn sad to trip over themselves to defend fucking monsters. They need to look real damn hard in the mirror the next time they wake up. Real hard. And I'm glad people are not going to take this nazi bullshit lying down. Let those fucks get punched so we can get our point across that we ain't having their race hating, ethic cleansing, violent ways ever again.

Unless it's directed at them they don't care.

Goon: "Minorities shouldn't exist!"

Them : That's a perfectly valid opinion

Somebody : White fr-

Them :HEY HEY THAT'S IGNORANT 💀😤

That white hypocrisy, brah. They don't care until it affects them. It's sad there are people out there that think that the negative and harmful thoughts of minorities are considered opinions by stupid dumbasses. Those people who think that ain't nothing but a bunch of mark ass marks, trick ass marks, punk bitches and scalawags.

Jerk Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli and Bacardi

D i Z

Forgot to reply to these earlier:

Nice to see Erine Reyes Jr is doing well. Dude was my childhood

He's still in treatment, right? Ernie was kind of the same for me back when too. One of my first Comic cons in San Diego I took the troop of youngsters I was looking after for the weekend to see Surf Ninja's after a full day of comic book overload. It was the absolute best way to decompress. We also had cheese cake for dinner.

Here's something for those doing the work in the streets. Pass on to your fave anti-Trump, pro-resistance person:

https://www.resistancemanual.org/Resistance_Manual_Home

Thanks for this. I'm sending it to where it'll find some use.

Why do I have a Daily Mix on Spotify that goes from full of old-school soul and R&B like Luther, New Edition, and L.T.D. and all of a sudden goes to Ice Cube's Cave Bitch and Go to Church?

andthebeatgoeson

Generally, black people care more about pride and respect, and white people care more about security and stability in those situations? That's just my guess.

Edit: What am I saying? People aren't a monolith. I'm questioning where you're getting this.
Fuck them. They were okay with violence 60 years ago. Now they know they'll catch a whupping, so they run behind the cops. Fucking cowards.

D i Z

I don't know if SNL is just extra funny this week or my body needs to laugh but I've been dying laughing with the last episode

I didn't watch this week, but I would say that SNL has been funnier to me this last year, and more so these last couple of months than it has been in a very long while. I'm not a regular watcher by any stretch though, so I might not know if this means anything.

Malyse

Imagine if they cast a mixed baby to play Dani Cage and 18 years later that same person is playing Captain America on the big screen
by which I mean whatever VR holos we replace movies with.
So I got one of these from D23 a few years ago

But I don't play Disney Infinity so I'm considering selling it. I don't know proper online selling etiquette though

Here are the current prices for reference

You can send that this way.

Slayven

Forgot to reply to these earlier:

He's still in treatment, right? Ernie was kind of the same for me back when too. One of my first Comic cons in San Diego I took the troop of youngsters I was looking after for the weekend to see Surf Ninja's after a full day of comic book overload. It was the absolute best way to decompress. We also had cheese cake for dinner.
He just played Son Goku aka the Monkey King on an ep of The libriaians and he was styling and profiling. He looked a lot better then his previous appearence on NCIS
I wonder if Flo Rida turned down Trump because he has integrity & self respect or because AVN paid more?
AVN probably paid period. Plus you could meet some entertainers

Sch1sm

Yo homies. How's your evening? Feel better than yesterday, just that my ribs hurt for all the coughing but overall great.

I watched Hidden Figures to soften the blow from the Packers game, only to find that I'm gonna be looking at the Super Bowl like, "Can y'all both lose?"

Another year, another stint of Pats fans never shutting up. I'm for the Falcons in this scenario, even with my hate for them and their knocking my team out.

D i Z

Yo homies. How's your evening? Feel better than yesterday, just that my ribs hurt for all the coughing but overall great.

Yo. Good to hear you're feeling a bit better.

He just played Son Goku aka the Monkey King on an ep of The libriaians and he was styling and profiling. He looked a lot better then his previous appearence on NCIS

That's good. Wassat this weeks episode?

Izuna

Banned
My friend at UoC is keeping his head down, focusing on studies.

Trump/his racist supporters better not fuck with that.

--

I dunno the best way to say this, but I'm glad I'm visiting London for a week. Sick of being the only non-white person on an entire train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom