• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1342719

popcorn_yes.gif

Morning. And good night.

Good night... Sweet prince

Mornin, Forearm. How goes it?

You know chillin' trying to stay a float. You see that bomber girls thread?

Of course you were..EVERYONE was. Like I said, we announced every weekend and would keep popping in every 15-30 minutes to get more folks on. Either way, guess we'll be seeing you on the weekends from now on..welcome!

What's on the schedule today? Might need your help in a few hours 😁

Sch1sm

Good morning.

Gonna do some stuff today to deal with that school stress. Playing some ball last night helped, got my mind off it, humble myself some. Heading Ripley's Aquarium after my exam today, people in this city seem to rave about it and I got a ticket half off through school and all, so. Seems mad tourist-y to me.

What's the day looking like for everyone?

This entire thread was such a backfire.

Thought I had some appointments, but my girl just cancelled..give me a shout when you need.

03ba82ffe1ad162dc.gif

Good morning.

Gonna do some stuff today to deal with that school stress. Playing some ball last night helped, got my mind off it, humble myself some. Heading Ripley's Aquarium after my exam today, people in this city seem to rave about it and I got a ticket half off through school and all, so. Seems mad tourist-y to me.

What's the day looking like for everyone?

BCTs Lola Bunny!
Wait and you're in school for programming?!

Swoooooooooooon!

Sch1sm

BCTs Lola Bunny!
Wait and you're in school for programming?!

Swoooooooooooon!

Hell, I used to play province wide through middle school and high school, and within school. Had I gone to another school choice, instead of staying in the city, I'd still be playing. Now I'm just lazy and I'll try for a pickup game every odd Thursday that I can. Keeps me sane.

Hell, I used to play province wide through middle school and high school, and within school. Had I gone to another school choice, instead of staying in the city, I'd still be playing. Now I'm just lazy and I'll try for a pickup game every odd Thursday that I can. Keeps me sane.

Keep throwing Ws in that column girl

Good luck on the exam!

In the span of 6mons every fabled game from last gen would have been released.

Unless The Agent was ever a thing 😒

Agent? From Rockstar? Them fools still got that website up talking about coming soon to PS3. They probably done moved offices and forgot they were even supposed to be finishing it... Was looking forward to it.

Mornin' everyone

Zaverious

Good morning BCT. I hope to have a wonderful birthday and for you all to have a wonderful day and night. You are all great caring individuals whom I enjoy having discussion with. I'll be heading to class now. Be safe you all.

sirap

Jesus christ how many more posts of "I've changed my mind, I regret voting for Trump! Please reward me!!" will we have to endure for the next 4 years.

Congratu-fucking-lation? What do you want me to do, rock you to sleep and sing lullabies about how it's going to be okay?

It's almost as bad as the posts scolding us for not rolling out the fucking red carpet for them.

Jesus christ how many more posts of "I've changed my mind, I regret voting for Trump! Please reward me!!" will we have to endure for the next 4 years.

Congratu-fucking-lation? What do you want me to do, rock you to sleep and sing lullabies about how it's going to be okay?

It's almost as bad as the posts scolding us for not rolling the fucking red carpet for them.

"Fuck gays, trans, Muslims, The Blacks™, Dai, and every other minorities..I'm voting trump."

"Wait..HE'S HURTING DOGS/CATS? What have I DONE?!"

Go get fucked..

Morning BCT.

I have been getting a bald fade from my barber for at least half a year now, and I want to mix it up. What's a good short haircut that doesn't require me to grow at my hair too much. I'm thinking about getting an undercut atm.

It's almost as bad as the posts scolding us for not rolling out the fucking red carpet for them.

For real. Congrats you realized you were a piece of shit. You still a piece of shit till proven otherwise. See the "Side eye and you" pamphlet and get on with yourself. Most of us had the decency to not vote for that turd in the first place.

LionPride

Banned
Morning morning all! Happy Birthday Zaverious

I learned how to play Poker last night, let's just say thank God we never played for money. Came in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th the times we played tho

It's more rough than soft for sure. When it curls, it's more hard and stiff.

You could always go for the ceaser taper fade, cut on the temple, faded line up, don't have to grow much on the top even though you still could if you wanted to.

Good morning BCT. I hope to have a wonderful birthday and for you all to have a wonderful day and night. You are all great caring individuals whom I enjoy having discussion with. I'll be heading to class now. Be safe you all.

Happy Birthday, stay blessed.

Good night... Sweet prince

You know chillin' trying to stay a float. You see that bomber girls thread?

What's on the schedule today? Might need your help in a few hours 😁

I did. And got the fuck outta there tout sweet. No time for that nonsense.

-----------

Witcher 3 gots it's hooks in me. This game is so much fun.

Happy birthday!

Does it say what system the Bomber Girl game will be on?
Is it exclusive? Have they started fighting about that yet? Have they started port begging? Have they started complaining about it not coming to the west either?

What level of fuckery are we on

So, I finished a high level quest when I was level 10. Involved helping a blacksmith get crafting materials and fighting dwarves. Beat the shit out of a dwarf carrying a crossbow and as I'm just waiting on him, I turn the camera around and see the the sight of the rest of the dwarves, in a straight line, just gawking at me.
I was dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom