• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Morning BCT.

Good morning BCT. I hope to have a wonderful birthday and for you all to have a wonderful day and night. You are all great caring individuals whom I enjoy having discussion with. I'll be heading to class now. Be safe you all.

Happy Birthday, Zaverious.

Johndoey

Banned
Good morning BCT. I hope to have a wonderful birthday and for you all to have a wonderful day and night. You are all great caring individuals whom I enjoy having discussion with. I'll be heading to class now. Be safe you all.
Happy Birthday!
--
Hopefully Konami ports over Bombergirl at some point. I want to at least try it.

zeemumu

Why do I hold the actors partially responsible for how bad the Twilight series turned out but I don't hold the actors responsible for 50 Shades of Grey? Maybe I just don't like Kristen Stewart

Gambit61

Happy Birthday.

I immediately backed out of the Bomberman topic after seeing the OP art. Anime topics always get weird.

Morning yall

That black character thread on gaming side lets me know that some people on this site have never met a black person. One to many dark skinned, blonde anime characters popped up.

Malyse

TIL people don't know what a fucking bay leaf is.

----

OH SHIT.
C4ROQfFVUAAWRmt.jpg

Brah, that ain't who I think it is. Is it?

Thanks for the wishes guys.

On that bombergirl, I was still kinda willing to play it if got ported despite the sus art style because I need more bomberman gameplay in my life but the game look boring too and has eight way movement on a grid. Nah
https://youtube.com/watch?v=6ucmIO6hC5I

Oh gosh sorry for not telling you happy birthday, dude. Happy birthday!! :D

Thanks for the wishes guys.

On that bombergirl, I was still kinda willing to play it if got ported despite the sus art style because I need more bomberman gameplay in my life but the game look boring too and has eight way movement on a grid. Nah
https://youtube.com/watch?v=6ucmIO6hC5I
I'd be bummed if it was for Super Bomberman R coming out in less than a month. Kinda wish it had this game's lighting though. Some of the demo's looked a bit muted.

Sch1sm

Is G2A a legit site?

Not even close, but if you create an account they have free, month long trials for G2A shield you can sign up for it, so if the key doesn't work they'll deal with it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But from what I hear, that entire thing is suspect and involves remote access, so. I'd just not?

cdyhybrid

grazing bothered you that bad you went back to LW1, huh
Nah not just grazing. I hate how they give you so little information and then force you to make potentially game-losing decisions. Beaglerush had a pretty good post about it on Reddit, and it sums up my feelings pretty well: https://www.reddit.com/r/Xcom/comments/5sobfe/comment/ddhdoj5 (top response)

I'll go back to it eventually (once I finish LW1 and import my squad to 2) but I'm enjoying LW1 more at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom