• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga. Fucking. Hush.

giphy.gif

Slayven

Retweeting in here, cause it's always important to know what these people are thinking:

We're always on the mind of these people, even if they have other pressing priorities at the moment, like banning Muslims and deporting Hispanics.

What Santorum said was a lie of course. Obama signed that Blue Lives Matter legislation into law and I remembering him & Biden showing up to the funeral of the slain officers in Dallas and New York (while not bothering to attend the services of victims of police)

Santorum always been a second away from saying "nigger"

I made absolutely no progress in Nioh today. Can't get past that Vampire lady. (Shy, you mean the second boss lady, yes, i'm shit what do you want from me -_-)

#happyface

It took me a couple hours to beat the first real boss

I'm still on the boat :(

I started Nioh this morning and it was all good until I ran into two dudes in armor...then I had to leave for work.

Not switching off that axe tho

I started with single swords and dual swords..but that chain and sickle is fucking dope.

D i Z

I thought that at first too. But then i let the spear into my life, and didn't look back.

Open yourself up to love. Ain't nothing wrong with that. :D

----

No Nioh waiting for me at the crib. I'm not going to be sitting up in the window looking for that late UPS delivery.

Dai101

Banned
Well. Looks like Flint will have to wait to hope to have clean water, but hey, at least that wall will prevent us brown folks to steal that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom