• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

First of all I'm an alligator

Second of all no

Indeed

images

Funny the google image is from an older BCT thread lol

Malyse

I'm hoping BCT can share some life wisdom with us young ones here.

How much do you guys spend on groceries a week? And how do you best stretch your dollar?

Like $20-25?
I buy a lot of produce (red, yellow, green peppers, yellow, green onions, iceberg lettuce, carrots, celery) and then remix it into lots of cheap meals. Like, stir fry veggie and combine that with fried ramen noodles. Fry some rice with the veggies and add some diced chicken. Make some macaroni salad and add the veggies to it.

I should also note that every few months I'll spend like $80 on spices, so I can take my ingredients and make lots of flavors with it. I have a very extensive spice collection.

akira28

real talk? go to the international mart for your vegetables. And you can get cheap cuts of meat there too. And every neighborhood has a discount grocery that sells offbrand items for around 40% less. You hit both of those, then you go to the real store for your Golden Crisps and brand name greek yogurts.

Plus aren't all the Shao Kahns a bit...problematic? I thought he was one of two. the other is sitting on the throne or something.

So at the beginning of that thread I was like, okay this could be okay, though the way the girl in front was posed in the art was slightly questionable.

But then I kept going and

Konami ain't shit.

i knew right away that clothing will be torn off b/c of the bombs when i saw the first picture

The soy saunce is low sodium because you add all the salt

Hmmmm:

Gordon stealing pics off some food blog. Know he don't know anything about salt and pepper

So..which is it? We're done. Since this hoe here is inconsistent, the salt jokes are now dead. Every response will be "Ask your mom and Daryl about my smegma."

Damn Jandro off the top rope

This how everyone know you lost. Jandro getting a pat..for THAT?

Here, tiny

k-on-moe.jpg

Enjoy your people and

hqdefault.jpg

akira28

I think we need a peace bbq, gordon cooks. Slayven you will eat. Jandro will help feed you with those hands. Then we go all to the club, in atlanta meaning a strip club. We will chip in 20 dollars for a table dance with a Japanese fetish model for one Slayven Earl James, Jr., not to exceed 75$ or 2 songs. We shall be united again.

I think we need a peace bbq, gordon cooks. Slayven you will eat. Jandro will help feed you with those hands. Then we go all to the club, in atlanta meaning a strip club. We will chip in 20 dollars for a table dance with a Japanese fetish model for one Slayven Earl James, Jr., not to exceed 75$ or 2 songs. We shall be united again.

Check out Courtney from Hooters on Peachtree

Mizerman

Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom