• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Are libertarians just closet right-wingers who still want to look like liberals?

Libertarians were energized and rewritten by one of the Koch brothers, so yes. I've never met a libertarian who wasn't a closet alt-righter. If someone says they're a libertarian the conversation ends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

That's all you need to know.

----

I would love to make an alt, get it to member status, request a name change to HolyBaikal and post an OT thread that was just "Hi". GAF would lose its mind.

Numb

I would love to make an alt, get it to member status, request a name change to HolyBaikal and post an OT thread that was just "Hi". GAF would lose its mind.
Don't put your plans out like that
That's how you got caught last time you forget

Malyse

Don't put your plans out like that
That's how you got caught last time you forget

Thing is, I'm not going to do it. So if it happens and someone points to that post as proof, then they'll have outed themselves as trying to set me up. I know we got some Taylor Swift motherfuckers both in the thread and lurking.

Numb

Thing is, I'm not going to do it. So if it happens and someone points to that post as proof, then they'll have outed themselves as trying to set me up. I know we got some Taylor Swift motherfuckers both in the thread and lurking.

If
it happens they'll turn you it a scapegoat even if you say you a being set up
And with how many lurkers we got..
Tell me if you wanna edit so i unquote

I guess you will never stay at the Four Seasons either...

Yes, Slayven. My girl is driving to your basement as we speak. Oh, wait..

sAu2uV3h.jpg

We need a moratorium on your lame jokes, senpi. Take a picture next to a woman..we'll give you ten minutes. Go on..😏

I was being nice

lol..I know that's right

Heyy Shy!

Just put in a few applications for IT work, here's hoping.

Any of ya'll doing anything fun for Valentines? I'm craving pasta, G i'm looking in your direction.

Any of ya'll doing anything fun for Valentines? I'm craving pasta, G i'm looking in your direction.

This woman is steak crazy. I wanted three cheese tortellini..she said mac lol. What you going for tonight?

Need to stop stealing food blog pics

Oh, look!

Gordon stealing pics off some food blog. Know he don't know anything about salt and pepper

Same. Lame. Game. What you doing for your girl tonight? Oooh..😔

I don't know. Trying to find something thats a good mix of mushrooms and cream sauce.

This girl doesn't even care about the day at all.
(Which means i'm buying chocolates for meeeee!)

lol..She usually doesn't care either, but she's been acting odd all week about it. Since it's barely a thing I think about yearly, and it's been the week of 15th oz steaks, I'm down!

Malyse

I didn't meet a white person till i was 17 and by that time i was already too self aware and can't remember when it happened
Sorry i can't add to the thread :(

Love your Looney toones gif
C**n and this are not enough need more

That thread's probably gonna catch a lock. Goddamn glass between that trash first post and the "I don't think this is a thing"

Numb

That thread's probably gonna catch a lock. Goddamn glass between that trash first post and the "I don't think this is a thing"

Shame.
'' i don't think this is a thing '' folk are too selfish
Same folk that say their thing is working so how could you have a problem with the same thing(eg.electronics/body/recipes)
But taken to extremes

Malyse

People have to learn that certain posters are to be ignored outright, whether you put them on an actual list or not

Can't do much about an alt popping out of nowhere.
I'm real tempted to see about coding a browser extension to display number of posts and account age under people's usernames.

Can't do much about an alt popping out of nowhere.
I'm real tempted to see about coding a browser extension to display number of posts and account age under people's usernames.

Yeah, that shit was so out of left field it prompted me to check. I'd be willing to be that dude frequents the gaf hate sites

But responding to a Slate Soda post is like trying to have a reasoned debate with a freshly laid dog turd

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
LEGO Batman was more legit than anything I've seen from the DCEU. Not a high bar, but still.

got a $2 movie ticket for that thanks to T-Mobile

kinda wondering if I should even go, because it's one of those days I just don't feel like it

worth seeing, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom