• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeanGrey

Hello BCT
I hope you all are having a wonderful Valentine's Day. I know I am. Just look at the my yummy dinner my love made me 😍

wy7nRzCh.jpg

akira28

not only is that not the first or even the 3rd time that has been made a thread. But it's probably the laziest attempt at starting that strange conversation.

on the by, can you imagine how many people are eating chocolate right now? or you know whatever other euphemism you might want to infer, but I'm also actually talking about chocolate.

Young Magus

Hello BCT
I hope you all are having a wonderful Valentine's Day. I know I am. Just look at the my yummy dinner my love made me 😍

Daawwwwwwwwww!!!! <3

Happy V-Day to you too!!!

Yesterday was the same old for me tho. Work, chill, trying to stay warm

Evening, everyone! What's up! Pretty slow day for me today. The only thing I'm interested in is the half price on Valentine's Day candy after today. I hope they still make sweetarts hearts. &#128525;

Carlos Santana says Beyonce "isnt a singer", Adele is.
It's almost like it was Beyonce that fucked up her live performance last Sunday, not Adele. If this is the kind of biased thinking Bey was up against, no wonder she lost.

Carlos Santana says Beyonce "isnt a singer", Adele is.
It's almost like it was Beyonce that fucked up her live performance last Sunday, not Adele. If this is the kind of biased thinking Bey was up against, no wonder she lost.
When was the last time Carlos Santana dropped anything of note or resonance? Like, 1998?

Dude just old and bitter now. Bey the queen for a reason old man. She came out 6 months pregnant and slayed it.

I met HarSons future wife tonight smh.

White girl who was my comp partner, we were just writing a damn paper together... she starts talking about ass play and I'm just sitting there like
REgYyOP.png
while she is going into the technicals of it and how the body supposed to react and I'm telling her "can we just get back to the paper?" but she kept going!!

Zekes!

White girl who was my comp partner, we were just writing a damn paper together... she starts talking about ass play and I'm just sitting there like
REgYyOP.png
while she is going into the technicals of it and how the body supposed to react and I'm telling her "can we just get back to the paper?" but she kept going!!

Too bad you couldn't do your paper on ass play, she'd help you guys get an A+

Mizerman

REgYyOP.png

...Kinky.

Slayven

REgYyOP.png

"Baby you are talking theory, lets finish this up and get to the applied"

Young Magus

REgYyOP.png

That was her way of showin interest in ya fam
shaq.png

That was her way of showin interest in ya fam
shaq.png

Nah bruh. Not this one.

She got a nice body, but her face.... I'm just gonna leave that alone.

And my standards ain't even high, but I'm going Jason Williams in this one... hard elbow pass. I'll give one of y'all thirsty dudes her number.

Slayven

Nah bruh. Not this one.

And my standards ain't even high, but I'm going Jason Williams in this one... hard elbow pass. I'll give one of y'all thirsty dudes her number.

That is what is wrong with you young bucks, never give shit a chance. Some times you don't know what you want until you tried it.

LionPride

Banned
Nah bruh. Not this one.

God damn gotta give her the J-Will

BTW, Being a thot is hard guys and gals

Malyse

REgYyOP.png

She wants to fuck you. Trust me. I recognize this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom