• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

shingi70

Banned
Red Letter media sucks because they invented the modern Day hot take with Plinkett. And they jumped on that anti women anti diversity train with ghostbusters and the last two star wars films.

I didn't like Ghostbusters 2016, but it wasn't because it was a all female cast.

Also Grace Rudloph is on my shit list after she did those videos on Luke Cage and Get Out.

Malyse

4YPj9Ga.png

nDi90nT.png

-----

----

tumblr_mtydrdTDKF1sbnooro1_500.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned
Watching RLM fall down the alt-right hole hurt me bad. Watched their shit for years ever since they did that Plinkett review of Phantom Menance, but then down the line they just became cynical assholes about everything. Then that bullshit Force Awakens review happened last year and I just dropped them forever.

zeemumu

Get yourself the heart shaped pizza fam

Nah, then I gotta hear the "I hope you two have a nice night" and I'll be like

440.jpg

I don't think I even remember/know how people get past the initial dating stages. I have everything worked out but that one

LotusHD

Banned
Just funny how the script get flips depending on who is talking

Well yea.

If the Witcher 3 developers tell me they making a season pass/DLC for their next game, pretty much everyone would have faith in them, because their last two were ungodly in how good/full of content they were. Like people even joke that they felt like they're stealing from them with what they gave us.
You still shouldn't buy a season pass before knowing what you're getting though, even for them.

If say, Ubisoft was doing it, then most would likely give it major side-eye based on their past attempts.

Whereas Zelda... I dunno. I think this is their first DLC ever for a mainline game, so people are understandably hoping it'll match the quality they're used to from the mainline entries themselves. Doesn't excuse shit like locking Hard Mode away (unless it actually is some substantive thing, then maybe it'll be fine), or not allowing you to buy them separately, but yea, currently I can't blame peeps for having hope that the $20 will be worth it.

That being said, I've never bought Nintendo DLC before, nor do I really keep up with it, so I dunno whether or not they're known for handling it well or not.

Numb

Well yea.

If the Witcher 3 developers tell me they making a season pass/DLC for their next game, pretty much everyone would have faith in them, because their last two were ungodly in how good/full of content they were. Like people even joke that they felt like they're stealing from them with what they gave us.
You still shouldn't buy a season pass before knowing what you're getting though, even for them.

If say, Ubisoft was doing it, then most would likely give it major side-eye based on their past attempts.

Whereas Zelda... I dunno. I think this is their first DLC ever for a mainline game, so people are understandably hoping it'll match the quality they're used to from the mainline entries themselves. Doesn't excuse shit like locking Hard Mode away (unless it actually is some substantive thing, then maybe it'll be fine), or not allowing you to buy them separately, but yea, currently I can't blame peeps for having hope that the $20 will be worth it.

That being said, I've never bought Nintendo DLC before, nor do I really keep up with it, so I dunno whether or not they're known for handling it well or not.
Bought the MK8 dlc and they handled it well
You could buy it each or a bundle for a reduced price

You going to let the misses put cheese on her quarter pounder?

Oh no, today is special. Mrs. Manmade is getting Popeye's instead of Church's. Imma get it IN, son

Seriously though, I wouldn't marry a woman who didn't have the common sense to stay away from fast food.

What if the switch is someone's only system

Then little Timmy's parents should be locked up for child abuse

Red Letter media sucks because they invented the modern Day hot take with Plinkett. And they jumped on that anti women anti diversity train with ghostbusters and the last two star wars films.

And the only woman at RLM/in that group hates feminism, so. They're probably all libertarians.

Are libertarians just closet right-wingers who still want to look like liberals?

Libertarians were energized and rewritten by one of the Koch brothers, so yes. I've never met a libertarian who wasn't a closet alt-righter. If someone says they're a libertarian the conversation ends.

I love the feel of a physical game copy. You just don't get the satisfaction of open ingredients the wrapping and inserting the disc with a digital copy.
See I don't care about shit like that. I have no attachment to those items and a digital collection is much more manageable and cheaper for me.

I love the feel of a physical game copy. You just don't get the satisfaction of open ingredients the wrapping and inserting the disc with a digital copy.

See I don't care about shit like that. I have no attachment to those items and a digital collection is much more manageable and cheaper for me.

Hooray for diverse opinions and options! Everybody wins..except those who enter such threads. So, I win!!! 😃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom