• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what is wrong with you young bucks, never give shit a chance. Some times you don't know what you want until you tried it.

Nah... not this one. That whole convo was a turn off, especially when she asked me if I discovered my anal G-spot.

I ain't tryna get dug out bruh, I'm sorry

Edit- what the fuck is with the random shot at me?!?! Lmao

I met HarSons future wife tonight smh.

White girl who was my comp partner, we were just writing a damn paper together... she starts talking about ass play and I'm just sitting there like
REgYyOP.png
while she is going into the technicals of it and how the body supposed to react and I'm telling her "can we just get back to the paper?" but she kept going!!

And you posted up on GAF instead of on her..

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

Welp, at least you and Slayven will always have each other..💏

Hello BCT
I hope you all are having a wonderful Valentine's Day. I know I am. Just look at the my yummy dinner my love made me 😍

Daaaaaaaaaaawwwww
Oh snap! 😓 The stores ran out of cupcakes

Evening, everyone! What's up! Pretty slow day for me today. The only thing I'm interested in is the half price on Valentine's Day candy after today.

My man!

I hope they still make sweetarts hearts. 😍

C'mon son

But in a serious note, who in here tryna get their body right for the summer?

I got to lose a few pounds.... as per doctors visit. I ain't 'yuuge' but I've put on quite a bit of weight since I got out of the Navy and injured my back and it's having a negative effect on me. So just gauging who else is getting right.

LionPride

Banned
But in a serious note, who in here tryna get their body right for the summer?

I got to lose a few pounds.... as per doctors visit. I ain't 'yuuge' but I've put on quite a bit of weight since I got out of the Navy and injured my back and it's having a negative effect on me. So just gauging who else is getting right.

I got a flat stomach, big calves, big thighs, and it ain't even March yet

I'm straight

Join the "Black Don't Crack" Workout plan with the rest of us.

We'll have you eating well done steaks and lifting triangular weights in no time.

Step 1 is to get yourself a nice pair of timbs and a pull up bar.

D i Z

I swear some people can only get their heads around real world events if they contextualize it with anime. How did we go so wrong?

Edward Elric taught me that as long as I have two good legs I should use them metaphorically and keep moving forward.

I'd rather move backwards and abort myself, but you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom