• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusHD

Banned
Naruto taught me that those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.

Also taught me that Sakura ain't shit

Shy

Ninja Scroll taught me that danger comes from between thighs
lol..My Ninja Scroll one was gonna be way worse.
Explain Yamcha then.
w8QXBeV.gif

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood taught me that shows with the words Fullmetal Alchemist in them can suck ass, and also that apparently it's okay for you to write your hero to fuck his sister figure as long as fangirls buy tons of volumes of your stupid comic.

Got a phone interview tomorrow for that possible LoL customer service position. I've never been a fan of phone interviews, but I've only failed one in my life and it didn't go nearly as bad as this.

So you're the one gaffers are going to call because they were banned for being racist asshats in chat? Nice.

Also phone interviews? You people still haven't upgraded to Skype (video) interviews?? Sad.

EDIT: continuing the trend, HunterXHunter taught me that it's ok to give up on life as long as you just HAVE TO kill some motherfucker. ... wait, wrong lesson?

akira28

yeah at this point if they are fucking someone who isn't a blood relative or uncomfortably young looking in an anime, I'd call that a sign of some reform.

Numb

yeah at this point if they are fucking someone who isn't a blood relative or uncomfortably young looking in an anime, I'd call that a sign of some reform.
Our standards have been ruined

---

Nioh stock ran out so used money on Zelda Botw (Wii u)
Dude telling I should get it on Switch and I ask what's the difference. Just stays silent and awkwardly hands me my order -_-

Up your game if you wanna trick people into getting a Switch

Nudull

Banned
Yu-Gi-Oh taught me that playing tabletop games will not only get you laid, but plenty of "fuck you" money, motorcycle skills and satanic powers like you wouldn't believe.

Johndoey

Banned
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood taught me that shows with the words Fullmetal Alchemist in them can suck ass, and also that apparently it's okay for you to write your hero to fuck his sister figure as long as fangirls buy tons of volumes of your stupid comic.

Shipping will always win the day, besides there are much much worse examples of this to be had than in Fullmetal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom