• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

C4pjd67WIAUw_BX.jpg

#TrumpImpeachmentParty is trending on Twitter and it's hysterical

It ain't gonna happen, but if by miracle the orange does hit the bushes I'm driving to D.C. parking myself in front of the Lincoln Memorial and I'm blasting

https://youtu.be/6IW9CyMPSWs

Out of my speakers while dancing ignant as hell

How someone could draw that and not realize that she is a grown ass billionaire white woman while drawing her as analogous to a six year old black child who literally needed the army behind her to go to fucking school, baffles and disgusts me.

These people aren't human

How someone could draw that and not realize that she is a grown ass billionaire white woman while drawing her as analogous to a six year old black child who literally needed the army behind her to go to fucking school, baffles and disgusts me.

These people aren't human

They realised. They just don't give a shit.

Mike Pence, Paul Ryan, Orrin Hatch

I'll still be dancing with the :mjcry: face

Then I'll be dancing to the polls in 2018
I would take Paul Ryan. Ryan is a fuckboy without a spine but at least he'd put together a staff that wasn't completely cartoon evil.

I'm terrified of 2018, I do not trust people (mostly white college kids) to turn out enough to give us any wins, especially since they are STILL on the purity tests and "save us Bernie-sama" nonsense.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I would take Paul Ryan. Ryan is a fuckboy without a spine but at least he'd put together a staff that wasn't completely cartoon evil.

I'm terrified of 2018, I do not trust people (mostly white college kids) to turn out enough to give us any wins, especially since they are STILL on the purity tests and "save us Bernie-sama" nonsense.

Killer Mike will be right there leading them. "Don't vote Democrats in! They are just as bad as Trump! Smoke weed!!!!"

zeemumu

Mirror's Edge Catalyst came out last year. I keep forgetting that game even exists.

I played the beta and dropped it later on when time trials stopped becoming time trials and turned into "how well can you constantly jump exploit to keep up your speed?"

Mirror's Edge Catalyst came out last year. I keep forgetting that game even exists.

I regret buying it even while it was on sale. I have no interest in the storyline whatsoever. It's hard to play for any more than 30 minutes at a time. They shouldn't have made it "open roof top".

Shipping will always win the day, besides there are much much worse examples of this to be had than in Fullmetal.

There was a time when Fullmetal Alchemist was above shipping nonsense, back when it had a director who had a vision and idolized directors like Stanley Kubrick and Fritz Lang.

But no, it had to devolve into typical anime bullshit, and the fans fucking guuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzled [bends at knees and waves clenched hands in the air comically] iiiiiiiittttt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom