• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this cut of venison and I can't decide between cutting it for stew meat or slicing up steaks from it. Some of it is marinating for dinner tomorrow already but there's legit like 15 pounds left and i got no idea what to cut it for 😥

You know, in all my years I've never seen a fictional black character like any music other than rap. Not even a brown-skinned goth back when emo was still a thing.

What? You're kidding right? Everyone on Martin listens to some soul and R&B. Tommy likes George Clinton.
Carlton Banks & Barry Manolow
Steve Urkel & Polka
Skeeter likes The Beets
Static's dad doesn't like rap
Nessa loves India Arie

Speaking of some music. I'm late as hell, but I listened to the Groove Theory album. I been had Tell Me on my computer, but didn't bother because they were a one-hit wonder, but that album is so good. Didja Know?
W5UNxb6.gif

I went to check out Amel's solo stuff. Some of it is good, but Bryce Wilson's production really helped bring out her sound. Next I'm going to check out some India Arie.

If I saw Nick Frost, you know what I'd tell him!?

giphy.gif

MICHAEL!!! We've talked about this..😒

Btw..lol. I've noticed that every fucking ad from GAF now is from a hospice or similar thing. Geezuz..are they just dropping like flies here after trump got elected? Does he eat their spirits every weekend he comes down to golf?

Nudull

Banned
What? You're kidding right? Everyone on Martin listens to some soul and R&B. Tommy likes George Clinton.
Carlton Banks & Barry Manolow
Steve Urkel & Polka
Skeeter likes The Beets
Static's dad doesn't like rap
Nessa loves India Arie

Yeah, that's true, and I appreciate it. I was thinking more like when non-black writers try to write us, I should've worded that better.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I thought White House Down was surprisingly entertaining. I'm not gonna run out and buy it on Blu-Ray or anything, but I had a decent time watching it.

I thought White House Down was surprisingly entertaining. I'm not gonna run out and buy it on Blu-Ray or anything, but I had a decent time watching it.
I'm a bit less than halfway through it, and I'm enjoying it too. The hacker is kinda dumb, but not enough to ruin the movie.

LotusHD

Banned
RIP indeed.

Y'all ever wish there was a way to know the exact post that got someone banned? Sometimes I just can't tell at all.

Numb

Gold For Honor costs 108 USD here..And I bought it..Plus a premium avatar.
If anyone needs me I'll be in this corner facing the wall
heh.png

Numb

*Cough*
I have acknowledged my errors
Love arena fighters and the twitch streams were cool
And I need something to play till Zelda since Nioh won't restock where I get games..

Numb

Do I even want to know what Black Twitter is saying about Ceelo Gold edition?
Nah

''Looking like the quidditch ball escaped and grew up''
''Trump gon kidnap Ceelo and attach him to his chandelier''
''Funny he dressed up like a magnum wrapper considering his stance on consensual sex''

Among others

Nah

''Looking like the quidditch ball escaped and grew up''
''Trump gon kidnap Ceelo and attach him to his chandelier''
''Funny he dressed up like a magnum wrapper considering his stance on consensual sex''

Among others

Holy shit.

So I have a proposal to make. We change the elemental name for gold from Au to Clo. All in favor say "I".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom