• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Did it? I haven't seen it yet but I did watch the trailers and I don't know anything besides who the two main characters are.

On the opposite end, whoever made that Cars 3 teaser should get all the money for making me care about Cars 3.

Could have gone without seeing it and with just the teaser

Cars teaser was something else. Not even the same series you would think

zeemumu

Could have gone without seeing it and with just the teaser

Cars teaser was something else. Not even the same series you would think

It looked like a trailer for Split/Second: The Movie (ironic because Disney Interactive made Split/Second)

Man I miss Split/Second

SjhULgx.gif

AJLma

So after watching that Milo/ bill Mar video , how can Milo be gay man and be a Nazi? Like that doesn't make any sense.

I learned everything I needed to learn about him from his appearance on the Joe Rogan Experience. Milo is legitimately sick in the head. He talks and laughs about how as a kid he was one of the kids who got passed around by these underground pedophile rings, except how he wasn't a victim because he liked it and actually was one of the ones who "seduced" the pedophiles. He's a man on a mission trying to normalize a level of sickness that most(some of his fans included) can't imagine.

zeemumu

Arcade racers are too good for us

Every time I walk into Dave & Busters I feel weird because there are a bunch of Nintendo arcade games scattered around. There's a Mario and Sonic Olympics game, there's Mario Kart, and there's Luigi's Mansion. Then there are a bunch of mobile games made into arcade games on the other side, and stuff like the Star Wars battle pod further down. It gets overwhelming.

I feel kinda bad for the Gameworks in the same mall because it's the only one left in California if I remember correctly, and it's nowhere near as busy as D&B's.

shingi70

Banned
Seriously. BvS would've been sitting in the billions section easily had they done this.

It just boggles my mind, especially when there's a tree year gap between Man of steel and Batman v Superman. They could have made three movies in that time .

Really should have been.

2015 - Man of Steel 2 , The Batman (with a young just starting Batman)
2016 - Batman v Suoerman , Suicide Squad
2017 - Wonder Woman, Justice League , Shazam
Etc

Numb

Man, I stay on y'all niggas minds.
Out of sight out of mind
Get banned and restore the the status quo
Out here like a glitch in the Matrix

Yeah, but you killed my nigga Ironfist so I'm blaming you for everything from now on.

I know you did it.

giphy.gif
Don't know what you talking about

600px-Menace-G17-3.jpg

Every time I walk into Dave & Busters I feel weird because there are a bunch of Nintendo arcade games scattered around. There's a Mario and Sonic Olympics game, there's Mario Kart, and there's Luigi's Mansion. Then there are a bunch of mobile games made into arcade games on the other side, and stuff like the Star Wars battle pod further down. It gets overwhelming.

I feel kinda bad for the Gameworks in the same mall because it's the only one left in California if I remember correctly, and it's nowhere near as busy as D&B's.
Wished we had stuff like that here. You can only depend on console stuff :(

zeemumu

Take advantage while you still can.
Heard they brought over Tekken 7 cabs too. Too good.

I don't think D&B's is going anywhere anytime soon. Disney didn't dump all that money into that insane Star Wars Battle Pod for nothing.

Gameworks however...I mean if you're really into SEGA stuff it's great because it still has Sonic all over the place but there isn't a lot in there.

It looked like a trailer for Split/Second: The Movie (ironic because Disney Interactive made Split/Second)

Man I miss Split/Second

SjhULgx.gif
What a coincidence. I gave my girlfriend my PS3 around Christmas so she could have a blu ray player. She wanted to play some games with me yesterday so I picked up Split Second and Rayman Legends last night.

Split Second is dope as fuck, I don't know why it isn't talked about more.

eJ4bcDe.gif

I learned everything I needed to learn about him from his appearance on the Joe Rogan Experience. Milo is legitimately sick in the head. He talks and laughs about how as a kid he was one of the kids who got passed around by these underground pedophile rings, except how he wasn't a victim because he liked it and actually was one of the ones who "seduced" the pedophiles. He's a man on a mission trying to normalize a level of sickness that most(some of his fans included) can't imagine.
This sounds like the backstory to a poorly written 90's villain

zeemumu

What a coincidence. I gave my girlfriend my PS3 around Christmas so she could have a blu ray player. She wanted to play some games with me yesterday so I picked up Split Second and Rayman Legends last night.

Split Second is dope as fuck, I don't know why it isn't talked about more.

The exposure was split (ba dum tss) between it and Blur, causing both games to get lost in the abyss.

I took a peek into that Milo thread. Ignoring shit only works on washed up people who need the negativity derived from crazy statements to survive, like Tila Tequila and Azealia Banks and 2012-era Charlie Sheen

Beefy

Nothing pisses me off more then a person that isn't a minority saying " minorites need to stand up and counter hate speech".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom