• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Man that Zelda thread blew up, now they are canceling accessorys and shit. Damn did Nintendo's shipping fall into a black hole?

This whole obsession hoteps have with yams make me nervous when I pick up some for sunday breakfast sometime.

It's not just yams it is some faux half ass vegan nonsense.

Man that Zelda thread blew up, now they are canceling accessorys and shit. Damn did Nintendo's shipping fall into a black hole?

It's not just yams it is some faux half ass vegan nonsense.

Damn, it's accessories now?! Shit is looking bad for Zelda fans right now.

The switch launch was looking to be a normal affair. But now, shit might get a bit bumpy for launch day.

Pro controllers, extra joycons, and straps..

How can you have shortages on straps?

Maybe Nintendo was conservative with their launch run, to avoid having units sitting around

Oh goddamn. Launch day is gonna be something. And not a good something either, but very interesting to watch nonetheless.

zeemumu

Maybe Nintendo was conservative with their launch run, to avoid having units sitting around

Yeah I'm pretty sure Nintendo undershipped its Switch stuff to avoid the Wii U problem of sitting around. They did the same thing with the NES classic.

Just saw the thread.....damn. People better hope it's a firmware problem and not hardware or its gonna get ugly launch day.

Forearm, post if your okay!

Sheeeeit sold my Amazon switch preorder a few days ago. I'm fine and laughing with the rest of you.

Oh damn! LOL .... that's why I preordered through Gamestop. Boy could you imagine the shit storm if this fuck up was on them.. Good god! Think of all the magazine racks!!!

(Amazon better not cancel that switch preorder 🤔 )

LotusHD

Banned
Sheeeeit sold my Amazon switch preorder a few days ago. I'm fine and laughing with the rest of you.

Oh damn! LOL .... that's why I preordered through Gamestop. Boy could you imagine the shit storm if this fuck up was on them.. Good god! Think of all the magazine racks!!!

(Amazon better not cancel that switch preorder 🤔 )

Looking at my Amazon Switch pre-order like:

giphy.gif

zeemumu

Right, I forgot the BCT hates Nintendo.

---

Might be finally getting a salaried position!

I don't hate Nintendo. I just want them to figure this stuff out like the rest of the industry. They have the secret to consistent quality in their games but everything else falls short

LotusHD

Banned
I don't hate Nintendo. I just want them to figure this stuff out like the rest of the industry. They have the secret to consistent quality in their games but everything else falls short

The line be blurred around here sometimes, but I'd be lying if I said they didn't deserve the savagery lol, been laughing too much around here

I too hope all will go well when everything's said and done.

LotusHD

Banned
On a scale of NieR Automata to Gravity Rush 2, how happy are you Lotus?
C2TIydMVIAQeDSW.jpg

Heh, I called that shit from the moment they had the GR2 director be a guest for a Nier event. I loved how several people in the thread were just waiting for my reaction, I really did post that pic too often lol

Izuna

Banned
Guys, I need help with something...

Called up a place looking for help, went for the interview, dude said I'd have a trial shift Saturday (Kiosk/Mobile sales in a mall)

I went for lunch at a restaurant very similar to my old job, and the owner is offering me a trial shift tomorrow (Friday) so I can compare places

~~

I guess the answer is straight forward but I dunno if I should be avoiding working in a restaurant again.

I just don't want to go to the trial shift tomorrow and like... say I prefer the other place. I would like to eat there as a customer so I don't wanna be rude and treat it as backup.

On a scale of NieR Automata to Gravity Rush 2, how happy are you Lotus?
C2TIydMVIAQeDSW.jpg

Man, I love these body-types.

2B >>> though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom