• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ya'll. Got my 25 psn card and I'm gonna be heading home to buy my three month sub to ps plus. After that....Overwatch. Well either that or Rocket League, Skullgirls, Risk of Rain, Bloodborne, Garden Warfare 2, Helldivers, Journey, Transformers Devastation (PS Plus), Resident Evil (PS Plus) or Nioh.

Or you know, Street Fighter V. :p

Yeah, I was going to resub to PS Plus to play some Xenoverse 2 but then I remembered they raised the prices. Then I also remembered how I barely will use the online play. :/

Numb

Hey ya'll. Got my 25 psn card and I'm gonna be heading home to buy my three month sub to ps plus. After that....Overwatch. Well either that or Rocket League, Skullgirls, Risk of Rain, Bloodborne, Garden Warfare 2, Helldivers, Journey, Transformers Devastation (PS Plus), Resident Evil (PS Plus) or Nioh.

Or you know, Street Fighter V. :p
Going down tomorrow
Bring tissues
Gordon doesn't know what mercy is

Whatever you say, man.

200.webp

Numb

I'm there.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and guess ya'll clowning Malyse about that pic a page back.
You seem to be underestimating Gordon
Just hide when you hear his theme come on the mic

I won't deny it, I'm a straight fighter
You don't wanna fuck with me
Got the Capcops bustin' at me
But they can't do nothin' to a G
Let's get ready to rumble

full

---

Malyse crimes can't be counted

Why does it feel like every fried chicken joint in Massachusetts is owned by Middle Eastern or Indian dudes? Is it the same down south?
They got their work in all over
From here to even Africa

I went to a fried chicjen spot in leominster and they overloaded it with middle eastern spices. Me and my family were not happy.
Royal Fried? I lived there for a bit and they are the worst. The one right off 2 gotta be the worst I've ever had. It was better when it was a KFC. Glad I've got more options now like at least a Popeyes.

Edit: would have killed for a passable chicken place in Fitchburg.

Royal Fried? I lived there for a bit and they are the worst. The one right off 2 gotta be the worst I've ever had. It was better when it was a KFC. Glad I've got more options now like at least a Popeyes.

Edit: would have killed for a passable chicken place in Fitchburg.
It was called Crown Fried, probably the same place.

Zekes!

Fuck, I turned 27 today. Spent the day waiting on my Switch. I already got Zelda, so the wait is killing me.

My girl keeps telling me she doesn't know what to get me for my birthday, saying I'm hard to buy for. I'm probably over thinking it, but I feel like that says more about what she knows about me than me being hard to buy for. Christmas was the same; I ended up just going to the mall with her and having her get me Pokemon Moon. Maybe I'm just looking for things to be negative about.

Get Out spoilers

yo LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom