• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSwirl

Yeah Ill wait for BOTW Cemu.... by that time Ill have a great PC anyway...

If I had Switch right now, Id only be playing indies.

guess Im doing the right thing waiting for Summer.

I got the Wii L version on the way, and I've never considered Cemu before but performance reports got me thinking about it.

What does it take to run Cemu? I got a stock speed i5-4670k and a 1070.

Slayven

You know what is great about Horizons, the story is you been trained to be a badass all your life and it shows. The first time you slide and plant an arrow dead in the thing's eye... praise jesus

Too many games tell you are a badass, but you don't feel it until late in the game when you unlocked a bunch of shit

Must be hella good if folks don't mind it that much
The things that I'm discovering in the first 20 minutes alone systemically pretty much wipes it away. I'm having to unlearn Zelda, the first goblin dude nearly killed me.
You know what is great about Horizons, the story is you been trained to be a badass all your life and it shows. The first time you slide and plant an arrow dead in the thing's eye... praise jesus

Too many games tell you are a badass, but you don't feel it until late in the game when you unlocked a bunch of shit
That never gets old. Combat in that game feels great.

LotusHD

Banned
The things that I'm discovering in the first 20 minutes alone systemically pretty much wipes it away. I'm having to unlearn Zelda, the first goblin dude nearly killed me.

Sounds good. I'm literally just sitting here waiting for my email to tell me I can come pick it up lol

I truly hope people are enjoying Zelda like I'm enjoying Horizon.

But these reviews seem so crazy. It gets a perfect score with frame drops like that. Oh well. I'm not about to go up against Nintendo's defense force. Some of these guy must have Nintendo stocks
as in hardware because they are an investment (never forget that fucking thread lol)

Malyse

tumblr_om43tlLOU81u496xso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_om43tlLOU81u496xso2_r1_1280.jpg

Frame drops aren't bad in the actual game parts of it. Playing for 6 hours now and just got halfway through my second zone. Shit is just, different. It feels like Zelda but plays completely different from every other Zelda. It's taking a while just to get used to "no, really, if you can see it you can climb it".

Beefy

Yeh there is actual build up. How far are you in the game ?

I got the Wii L version on the way, and I've never considered Cemu before but performance reports got me thinking about it.

What does it take to run Cemu? I got a stock speed i5-4670k and a 1070.

Thats overkill for Cemu actually, Ive seen people running 60 fps with less but I wouldn't downgrade from that if you can afford it.

Switch got like 3 games to buy @ Best Buy.... Thats just fucking stupid, I don't care hw good Zelda is... Why would you launch with ONE game to play. They really are dumb.

Slayven

Same man and to explore ruins. Make sure you go to the Scrapper hunting grounds right at the back of the area you start in. You find a rare bow add on there.

I starting to wish I got the digital deluxe so i could get the upgraded bow. I need to save up for a new one

I like Jaden Smith, he's not a bad actor he just got stuck in one shit ass movie and never recovered.

Horizon is definitely next on my purchase list. Hearing nothing but positives

zeemumu

I like Jaden Smith, he's not a bad actor he just got stuck in one shit ass movie and never recovered.

Horizon is definitely next on my purchase list. Hearing nothing but positives

I saw him at a restaurant in the hills once. He and his friends looked like Back to the Future 2 extras

Slayven

My game stop was empty when I came in this afternoon, only to get filled within 20 minutes. They only got one guy on, and there's only 20 switches to give out. I just want to buy overwatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom