• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday man. And most people have issues buying gifts for other people, they tend to over think it and worry about it.

I wouldn't be too worried, at least over something like that.

cdyhybrid

Fuck, I turned 27 today. Spent the day waiting on my Switch. I already got Zelda, so the wait is killing me.

My girl keeps telling me she doesn't know what to get me for my birthday, saying I'm hard to buy for. I'm probably over thinking it, but I feel like that says more about what she knows about me than me being hard to buy for. Christmas was the same; I ended up just going to the mall with her and having her get me Pokemon Moon. Maybe I'm just looking for things to be negative about.

yo LMAO
HBD. Nintendo blessed you with Zelda as a present.

Fuck, I turned 27 today. Spent the day waiting on my Switch. I already got Zelda, so the wait is killing me.

My girl keeps telling me she doesn't know what to get me for my birthday, saying I'm hard to buy for. I'm probably over thinking it, but I feel like that says more about what she knows about me than me being hard to buy for. Christmas was the same; I ended up just going to the mall with her and having her get me Pokemon Moon. Maybe I'm just looking for things to be negative about.

yo LMAO

Happy Birthday! You gonna turn up?

Happy birthday man. And most people have issues buying gifts for other people, they tend to over think it and worry about it.

Really? I thought most people were like my family and just give you a card with some money in it. I usually just say fuck the card and hand people the money in their hand.

Zekes!

Thanks ya'll, I appreciate the birthday wishes

Yeah, I know you're right.

Happy Birthday! You gonna turn up?

Nah, if I get this Switch today then I'mma be spending the night playing Zelda. Otherwise I'm hitting up some local pizza place / bar. Apparently they have some arcade machines (including Mortal Kombat II from what I saw on Instagram), which the only reason I wanna go, haha. Nobody has arcade games in my city anymore, except for this super shitty laser tag joint.

Numb

Any pre 2000s song on YT and comments can't help but go "when X genre was good and not like the shit now"
Nostalgia is strong or not being aware younger self had bad taste

Sch1sm

yo LMAO

Happy birthday, bud.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Smh you playing Zelda before Horizon? I trusted you.

lM7qifb.jpg

Yes, I have been checking in periodically for at least a week. When is this going to happen?

I started checking in this past Monday, then I see the baby kicking around in her stomach and I'm thinking "oh shit it's bout to happen!!"

Then her ass lays down and goes to sleep.

Next day... same shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom