• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

If there's one thing I've learned about Zelda hype, it's to wait a good 3 to 4 months before you believe ANY of that shit.

A new Zelda game drop and people wanna act like they getting dicked down by Idris Elba while Drake is thirstily waiting for a reply to his iMessage. Then you wake up and realize you done just gave the cake to some dude you met at a Migos show.

I will NEVER forget how fools was tripping over themselves to praise that wack ass, boring ass, BARE ass, unimaginative ass, Ocarina in the sky ass Skyward Sword.

No ma'am.

Zekes!

Got my copy of Zelda but my Switch ended up being late so I won't get it until Monday.

This has to be a sign from God saying I have to work on my paper that's due this Wednesday lmao

Besides Zelda, so far this shit is the hottest of garbage.

zo55TjZ.jpg

I love the design and concept, but there's a bunch of small issues that get in the way.

Zelda is great. Shovel Knight is great. Snipperclips is great.

Slayven

I love the design and concept, but there's a bunch of small issues that get in the way.

Zelda is great. Shovel Knight is great. Snipperclips is great.

If Switch was a Kamen Rider Series, which series would it be?

And if Zelda was a Kamen Rider, which rider would it be?

LotusHD

Banned
If there's one thing I've learned about Zelda hype, it's to wait a good 3 to 4 months before you believe ANY of that shit.

A new Zelda game drop and people wanna act like they getting dicked down by Idris Elba while Drake is thirstily waiting for a reply to his iMessage. Then you wake up and realize you done just gave the cake to some dude you met at a Migos show.

I will NEVER forget how fools was tripping over themselves to praise that wack ass, boring ass, BARE ass, unimaginative ass, Ocarina in the sky ass Skyward Sword.

No ma'am.

Whatever issues people had with past Zelda games, it just don't matter due to the massive changes this one has. My goodness is it good. I have and still am enveloped in the hype myself, but now that I'm actually playing it... I get it. I get why it's getting the reviews it's gotten, and why it's hard for many to avoid hyperbole when describing it.

Feel free to take as long as you need to to assess people's true feelings on the game, but damn is it fun, I'll tell ya that much.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Yeeeah man.
Took this on a friend cabin trip and not a single person gave two shits for 1-2 switch.

Should have known better..

Snipperclips and Bomberman were likely better choices for larger groups. And next month there's Puyo Puyo Tetris and MK8 DX.

In the meantime, just keep hitting the Zelda pipe.

UGUBdjC.gif

Snipperclips and Bomberman were likely better choices for larger groups. And next month there's Puyo Puyo Tetris and MK8 DX.

In the meantime, just keep hitting the Zelda pipe.

https://i.imgur.com/UGUBdjC.gif/img][/QUOTE]

I have snipperclips, I liked it but I'm open minded. Maybe I need better gaming real life friends.

But you know, I'm always up for any suggestions and points of view. My "brother in law" got bomberman so well give that a shot in the near future and awhile what else is good. I own the system so I'm up for what's coming in the pipeline.

I'm excited for the indies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom