• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you think of Nier?

Liked it better than the first one and the subsequent playthrough have enough variety that it doesn't feel repetitive at all. A little rough graphically in some textures and effects, and rather frequent frame rate stutters during traversal but looks like they're patching.

I'd give it a solid 8, played 75 hours

Johndoey

Banned
Liked it better than the first one and the subsequent playthrough have enough variety that it doesn't feel repetitive at all. A little rough graphically in some textures and effects, and rather frequent frame rate stutters during traversal but looks like they're patching.

I'd give it a solid 8, played 75 hours
Alright good to hear.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
How they let Micheal K in that dam dreadlock wig. He looks silly with it on on this show "We Will Rise"

Can't find a better pic
19WHENWERISEJP4-master675.jpg

I saw this last night, it was so distracting. lol

Just got back from watching Get Out. Fam if you havent had the chance to go see it, I urge you to! The film is absolutely brilliant, even more so if you watch it in a predominantly white area.

Good morning BCT. I had leg day today.

Also last night I watched Get Out. Echoing others it was amazing but I feel like if you are a POC you look at the movie in the right light already. It's only White people that are extremely shocked lol

Lord, loooooord.

Watching Zelda gameplay and good looord, it looks amazing!!

I'm seriously considering turning in my PS4 for a Sw---wait what?! What the fuck?! Hell no!! I earned this PS4, I ain't selling it!!

Oh.....oh god. Zelda is making me think turning in my PS4 for a Switch would be a good idea.

What is this game doing to me?! I don't even have it!!

Lord, loooooord.

Watching Zelda gameplay and good looord, it looks amazing!!

I'm seriously considering turning in my PS4 for a Sw---wait what?! What the fuck?! Hell no!! I earned this PS4, I ain't selling it!!

Oh.....oh god. Zelda is making me think turning in my PS4 for a Switch would be a good idea.

What is this game doing to me?! I don't even have it!!

If you don't get take your ass home and play Horizon. SSSH!

Numb

Man, that switch line up is terrible. One is zelda and the other two are indies.
And there is nothing non Nintendo coming down the pipe.
All people gotta say is Zelda because it came out so good
Zelda will be carrying this and even used as example to promote and get people to buy

andthebeatgoeson

All people gotta say is Zelda because it came out so good
Zelda will be carrying this and even used as example to promote and get people to buy
I grabbed shovel knight and rmx but they didn't even get a call of duty port.

I don't normally buy those games but i would have been itching to grab something. Just to try something else.

If she is, that's surprising. Can't see why she'd return to that mess. Girl exposed his Twitter handle to let people drag him after that video became viral. 😂

Maybe she's trying to make amends after getting him dragged to hell and back. She's popping now so spending some money to have him out in NYC for a bit wouldn't hurt her too much.

FUCK FUCK FUCK!! FUUUUUCKING FUCK FUCK!! MY OLDER SISTER CAN GO SUCK A FUCKING CACTUS GODDAMMIT!!!

I AM SO FUCKING MAD AT HER RIGHT NOW, I WANNA PUNCH HER SQUARE IN HER DAMN THROAT!!

*Deep exhale.*

Okay so let me explain.

My main mode of transport to and from work is my mother's van. (She can't work because of a work related accident and so me and my lil sis stepped up to help her. This problem is with my OLDER sister.) Everytime my mom gets that can back, it fucking died. And it always happens when my older sister gets behind the wheel. (To add, she doesn't have a car and uses my moms to get to work herself.) TODAY THOUGH....TODAY!! Today I learn that my mom's car is now sitting on the side of the road, dead somewhere. And we don't know where. You can say that well....heheheheehee...IM FUCKING PISSED!!

I WANT TO PUNCH HER SQUARE IN THE GODDAMN THROAT FOR HER FUCKING INCOMPETENCE!!! FUCK!!

zeemumu

FUCK FUCK FUCK!! FUUUUUCKING FUCK FUCK!! MY OLDER SISTER CAN GO SUCK A FUCKING CACTUS GODDAMMIT!!!

I AM SO FUCKING MAD AT HER RIGHT NOW, I WANNA PUNCH HER SQUARE IN HER DAMN THROAT!!

*Deep exhale.*

Okay so let me explain.

My main mode of transport to and from work is my mother's van. (She can't work because of a work related accident and so me and my lil sis stepped up to help her. This problem is with my OLDER sister.) Everytime my mom gets that can back, it fucking died. And it always happens when my older sister gets behind the wheel. (To add, she doesn't have a car and uses my moms to get to work herself.) TODAY THOUGH....TODAY!! Today I learn that my mom's car is now sitting on the side of the road, dead somewhere. And we don't know where. You can say that well....heheheheehee...IM FUCKING PISSED!!

I WANT TO PUNCH HER SQUARE IN THE GODDAMN THROAT FOR HER FUCKING INCOMPETENCE!!! FUCK!!
How does she not know where she left the van?

Beefy

*Deep exhale.*

Okay so let me explain.

Mad, how can you forget where you leave a car haha.

Sch1sm

SFV at 3:30 EST.

For all of you who have the game, show up. Zekes, Lightning_Roller, hypernima, akira, whoever outside the usual parties that show face. No saying we never invite/forget y'all.

---

Good morning, BCT.

Darksydephil is done. Now that's a name I haven't heard in a while.
Bruh made money hand over fist sucking ass at video games

Respect the hustle.
That's what I wanna know. She should have seen some landmarks or some shit to give us a clue at least to where the car is. Goddammnit im mad at her selfish ass.
It's a damn car. How you gonna kill it then just walk away lol. That's nuts. Sorry man hope it works out.

Bruh made money hand over fist sucking ass at video games

Respect the hustle.

It's a damn car. How you gonna kill it then just walk away lol. That's nuts. Sorry man hope it works out.

Thanks, I hope so too. I'm so damn heated right now. Everything was going so well for me. I got my internet back, ps plus, disc jam was on the way. Now...uggggh.

Village

For all of you who have the game, show up. Zekes, Lightning_Roller, hypernima, akira, whoever outside the usual parties that show face. No saying we never invite/forget y'all.

---

Good morning, BCT.

I would like to play the video game

zeemumu

That's what I wanna know. She should have seen some landmarks or some shit to give us a clue at least to where the car is. Goddammnit im mad at her selfish ass.

Does she not know how she got home from wherever she was or where she was going? I mean come on, I could ditch my car between here and Anaheim and still be able to trace the usual route that I take to get there to find it.

Imma finish up my Season 4 placement matches and then go see Logan. I was supposed to go yesterday but it didn't work out.

Does she not know how she got home from wherever she was or where she was going? I mean come on, I could ditch my car between here and Anaheim and still be able to trace the usual route that I take to get there to find it.

Imma finish up my Season 4 placement matches and then go see Logan. I was supposed to go yesterday but it didn't work out.

I don't know man, but she fucked up bad.

Update: The van only needs a jump so my mom called a friend of hers to help us out. Planning on recovering the can this evening.

---

Good morning, BCT.

Can ya play a better game? lol I want to interact with more BCT members through gaming

How about Helldivers!?

*Quickly remembers he's a terrible shot and how he always accidently hit someone in a game of helldivers.*

Second thought....nah.

Hmmm

GW2? No...ya'll don't have that.

Overwatch?

Bloodborne?

Skullgirls??

Earth defense Force 4.1?!

Ehhh, that's all I got.

Sch1sm

Can ya play a better game?

Better game is entirely subjective, anyway. We don't praise SFV by any means, the net code is laughable, but we enjoy our time with it. It's usually just 6 of us who regularly play, anyway. Myself, Numb, Shy, Gordon, Forearm, Jean are the constants for our Battle Lounge. There isn't a singly game all 6 of us have in common outside SFV that isn't some PS+ title. We have fun with it, though, so we'll stay playing it. You're free to ask people to play something else at any point, but...

lol I want to interact with more BCT members through gaming

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to find a game that majority of us have on a single platform? SFV makes it easy, considering cross play, and how many times the price has dropped due to poor sales. Then there's just being able to play a game with a significant amount of people.

That being said, you're free to try setting up a game night with something else. Just be prepared for a lot of people to not be able to join because they have the game on a different platform, or don't have it at all and it's still > $30. For example, a lot of us have Battlefield 1, but dudes out here like Forearm got it on X1 instead of PS4, and others just straight up don't have it.

Better game is entirely subjective, anyway. We don't praise SFV by any means, the net code is laughable, but we enjoy our time with it. It's usually just 6 of us who regularly play, anyway. Myself, Numb, Shy, Gordon, Forearm, Jean are the constants for our Battle Lounge. There isn't a singly game all 6 of us have in common outside SFV that isn't some PS+ title. We have fun with it, though, so we'll stay playing it. You're free to ask people to play something else at any point, but...

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to find a game that majority of us have on a single platform? SFV makes it easy, considering cross play, and how many times the price has dropped due to poor sales. Then there's just being able to play a game with a significant amount of people.

That being said, you're free to try setting up a game night with something else. Just be prepared for a lot of people to not be able to join because they have the game on a different platform, or don't have it at all and it's still > $30. For example, a lot of us have Battlefield 1, but dudes out here like Forearm got it on X1 instead of PS4, and others just straight up don't have it.

I ain't coming at your neck I know you guys got a well running machine over there.

I hop on Overwatch, BF1 and Rocket League with some BCT and other GAF OT people every now and then. I would think most people have Rocket League. No one I play with just buys a new game for us to play together.

But I get you. I don't have $40 to drop on SFV when I have other games on my purchase list and I didn't know how important cross play was for you (Forearm what you doing with that X1 son smh).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom