• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

ok i'll jump in if ya'll are still on. Had to get some thangs off my chest that I read on gaf first when I wasn't near a computer.

edit: i got updates to download...

edit: all updates downloaded

If you're still up for it, throw your CFN. Got one slot just now. We were full earlier.

LotusHD

Banned
Hunter x Hunter is pretty cool. Liking it more than Yu Yu Hakusho

Yea, YYH is a classic, but HxH is on another level imo

Going to watch X-men apocalypse tonight, I hope Psylocke steals the show

raw

I am really debating on getting Persona 5 physcial or digital
I'm honestly thinking of buying digital just to play when it hits 11pm the night before. But I already have the premuim edition preordered on Amazon and that's sold out. Hmmm.
Right there with you.

Saw a whole bunch of YouTube vids on breath of the wild. Im weak.
I knew who the murderer was in P4 halfway through that game and it was still a fun ride. So I guess it's okay.

Sch1sm

The city loves him. That's how he was built up, honestly. He's backed and shilled so hard here. People look forward to his stuff, always. They bump it on a regular. It plays everywhere, even if it isn't just some radio channel. There isn't a single Toronto club that'll go nights without a Drake track.

I like some of his stuff. In passing. The more recent stuff, from If You're Reading This It's Too Late and onward, I've mostly not cared for.

I don't live in Brampton.

That's less bad, then. I'm a Scarborough kid, so, I truly can't judge. We're Toronto but the part that they don't want to claim.

I'm playing PSX games full speed with my Dualshock 4 on my Shield Tablet. I can use the Dualshock as a mouse of sorts so that means I can take advantage of console mode if I buy a mini hdmi cable.

bruh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom