• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it be like that

kBpuLY.gif

D i Z

I realize that this won't apply to many here, and should wait until others return...

In times of economic and political upheaval, entire generations begin the cycle of their mid lives, and more importantly, the midlife crisis. The question is, what does mid life crisis look like in the BCT? What are you looking to conquer and are going to be on the news for? Drop some hints so that we can look for them shenanigans and collect the news paper clippings for the cook out.

Did someone say food pics?
http://s3.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/quickfix/7/7/4/344774.jpg?v=1[img]
[img]http://s3.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/quickfix/7/9/0/344790_v1.jpg[img]
[img]http://s3.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/quickfix/8/3/6/310836_v1.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

This like what we'll be eating in 20 years after all our resources have been depleted.

[quote="D i Z, post: 231790256"]I realize that this won't apply to many here, and should wait until others return...

In times of economic and political upheaval, entire generations begin the cycle of their mid lives, and more importantly,[B] the midlife crisis[/B]. The question is, what does mid life crisis look like in the BCT? What are you looking to conquer and are going to be on the news for? Drop some hints so that we can look for them shenanigans and collect the news paper clippings for the cook out.[/QUOTE]

Conquer? I'm just gonna flee the country when I hit that point.

D i Z

That thread about the natural girl is jokes

Pros: Attractive, fun, going for PhD in chemistry
Cons: Has ass hair

what do gaf

I've been skipping that thread. Some people need to stay single because all that they could hope to contribute is to the cycle of dumb when they have children.

akira28

I think the most insane shit I learned is that this dude takes a straight razor and shaves his anus, in a mirror.

I am shook.

I hope he lets her go.

or they should have that conversation "I demand you shave your ass. Because I do, with a blade and a mirror. I just hike my leg up..."

I think the most insane shit I learned is that this dude takes a straight razor and shaves his anus, in a mirror.

I am shook.

I hope he lets her go.

or they should have that conversation "I demand you shave your ass. Because I do, with a blade and a mirror. I just hike my leg up..."

How does one shave their anus otherwise?

Numb

I am shook.

I hope he lets her go.

e014038a7953e7831a8c90c1fbfd016c_did-u-guys-watch-the-finale-of-shocked-black-guy-gif_200-175.gif

akira28

i try to trim my moustache up close in the mirror and my mind wants to reverse my instructions. I can't imagine doing that looking in a mirror, backwards, bend over, with one leg up. And it wouldn't be worth it. For real I'd just use some nair lotion or something. they make that, mild shit too. I guess when it's your ass hole that you want...completely stark bald and dappled. And you will settle for nothing less, you have no choice.

D i Z

Yes. We do indeed live in this timeline. The next round of people controlling the herd of votes won't just be those cashing in for the alt-right. It'll be next social media talking heads, and they will get further than Milo and his lot ever did. On the back of this work being done today.

Damn right.

Brisket is the greatest of all the foodstuffs.
Yes. We do indeed live in this timeline. The next round of people controlling the herd of votes won't just be those cashing in for the alt-right. It'll be next social media talking heads, and they will get further than Milo and his lot ever did. On the back of this work being done today.
Yeah fuck him and fuck Kinda Funny Games. Endorsing that bigoted shit.

RedSwirl

Not familiar with these streamer people, but I'm starting to think there needs to be some kind of chart showing where they all are on the spectrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom