• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord would be great if they added some time of game tracking interface.
Or if everyone hadn't defected to GirlGAF
It does, though.
Sleipnir2-1.JPG

HOW DO YOU FIND THIS SHIT

akira28

"As a black man"

in a rational universe this wouldn't mean he was speaking for an entire people, but...in America...

i saw old film footage of some TV news reporter asking a black man his opinion, and it was controversial and pro civil rights, and he immediately turned and asked another black man who said, "I think the protesters set the wrong example." and goes off on some respectability bootstraps bullshit. tactic is old as hell. and all you need is one for the 'moderate white perspective' to think "oh well maybe both sides have a point"

HOW DO YOU FIND THIS SHIT

everybody knows sleipnir.

I want to put a list of games in the sidebar and have people's names added to it when they start playing it.

That's kinda the opposite of what Discord currently does (it shows what people are playing). Admittedly it's limited to what they're playing on PC/Mac, but you can custom edit whatever it is you're playing on your status bar so people can see.

zeemumu

This Pop Vinyl collecting is becoming a problem. I'm lucky that I'm not a perfectionist trying to complete sets and only buy the ones that I legitimately like.

Samurai Jack tonight! Who's watching?

SFV lobby is Up
Throw cfn I'd if you wanna join

Feenix😈

I'm at work. Plus I upgraded to a PS4 Pro to disassociate myself from you plebs.

Nah but seriously, its in sleep mode while my games are downloading hopefully they'll be done by the time I get home.

And don't get so excited Numb, I already told y'all I'm a beginner at this. Numb out here beat a few noobs and now he think he should be winning at Evo.

Numb

I'm at work. Plus I upgraded to a PS4 Pro to disassociate myself from you plebs.

Nah but seriously, its in sleep mode while my games are downloading hopefully they'll be done by the time I get home.

And don't get so excited Numb, I already told y'all I'm a beginner at this. Numb out here beat a few noobs and now he think he should be winning at Evo.

I barely manage to beat Gordon and Shy
I'm there with you in the noob stage

On same time tomorrow

andthebeatgoeson

A whooping should never be a first response, but there are some kids who act a fool and need a good smack. I look at how some kids act around their parents and if I tried that when I was a kid I'd be picking my butt off the floor.
I'm not at the place to tell other parents how to be a parent. That shit is hard enough. It takes most of my energy, whereas going to work is a break.

But the kids who need a smack probably just need focused discipline. Like, the smack isn't a get out of jail free card. Every now and again, the kids will try and test. Which means, at least once a month. And you can't bitch out of it. You have to respond and respond effectively. We learned early that if you count to 3, the next time they don't respond, you need to be up in their grill.

You need to snatch them like that Mom did on BBC. You don't have to spank but you need to grip them up, take away privileges.

And every time i spanked or smacked, it was out of laziness and frustration or anger. I personally don't feel like spanking gives me a good option afterwards. What's next after you do full nuclear beating? I say, hold onto to it as a nuclear option and use that fear.

And we need more encouragement for parents. Shitty governments taking away child day care and a parent working two jobs is in a stressful position. There are a lot of forces that want to reinforce old ways, putting pressure on a parent.

Whenever I hear or read some alt-right loser using the word "cuck" I think about how creepy and sad it is that they probably subconsciously fantasize about black slong.

Also I'm so out of the Marvel loop, being a dedicated DC loyalist all I know are my L's of poorly reviewed movies and comics.

Whenever I hear or read some alt-right loser using the word "cuck" I think about how creepy and sad it is that they probably subconsciously fantasize about black slong.

Also I'm so out of the Marvel loop, being a dedicated DC loyalist all I know are my L's of poorly reviewed movies and comics.
Don't we all?

akira28

campbells in a can.

ingredients

microwave
tupperware
can opener
soup

or you can just put the can in the microwave and turn it on.

(but really any soup recepies I would give would be of no use because it would be 5 hours before you could eat)

Zekes!

Giiiiiiiiiiirl.

---

BCT, share a soup recipe with me since I can't eat a God damn thing currently. Tooth extractions should be classified as a form of torture.

I winced just thinking about it

I would be melting ice cream and just pouring it down my throat

Sch1sm

There's no love in that, akira.

Honestly, Zekes. Scale of 1-10, 30. Even the action of chewing is painful, forget putting food in there. Hell, laughing hurts. I can't even read half of GAF on this.

akira28

There's no love in that, akira.

Honestly, Zekes. Scale of 1-10, 30. Even the action of chewing is painful, forget putting food in there. Hell, laughing hurts. I can't even read half of GAF on this.

ok fine, do you have any soup bones? or are we just dealing with boullion cubes? Do you have your vegetables picked out, meats, you want rice or noodles?

Its not going to be soup for a long time though. Just a pot full of water and food. you might want to cut it short by hour 3 and just enjoy a stew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom