• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudull

Banned
Behold the homestead of White Superiority

0vpc.jpg

Oh hey, someone's remaking Stephen King's Sleepwalkers?

zeemumu

Is Resident Evil 7 on sale or something? Because damn that $40 pice tag is tempting. I'll probably wait a bit more though.

I might pick it up for a friend. I'll put that, Halo Wars 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, KH 1.5+2.5, Friday the 13th the Game, and No Man's Sky on a wheel and decide that way.

LionPride

Banned
"Why you buying a six pack of panties"
"They cheaper..."

Issa Rae's comedic timing is A+

"We watchin the Bear Bears"
"Care Bears daddy"
"Nuh huh, no C words in this house honey"

"She so smart, she know her ABDs and everything"

akira28

Dude's house was full of trash and cat poop and pee. His wife killed him or had him bumped off. He lived in squalor and had no idea of how to change his life. And the last thing anyone remembers about him is how he was saturated in cat urine smell, all the way down to his mustache.

Seems to me these folks are hating the wrong people and the wrong things.

Trump supporters are evolving in the OT. I knew once the loud and impulsive ones got weeded out, there still would be a contingent of people that knew how to avoid bans.

Behold the homestead of White Superiority

0vpc.jpg

As much as I loved the first line of that article, I don't really like the article itself. We have a man who lived a life of racism and hate, and the article is pretty much "BUT HIS CRAZY MURDERING DRUG ADDICT CAT LADY WIFE AMIRITE?"

Sch1sm

As much as I loved the first line of that article, I don't really like the article itself. We have a man who lived a life of racism and hate, and the article is pretty much "BUT HIS CRAZY MURDERING DRUG ADDICT CAT LADY WIFE AMIRITE?"

Gotta default to blaming the woman when nothing else works.

Morning BCT. Saw John Wick 2 last night...I may be in the minority but I found it boring and weak. The first one was amazing and this one just left such a meh impression on me.

Shit was wack.

Sch1sm

First one does. Rarely. Shows face on the odd occasion. I figure it might have to do with his views not being met with favourable reaction. His entrance into BCT alone was filled with debates. From interracial marriage to how women should wear their hair.

Too busy getting gassed up in rating threads, and participating in controversial ones over on plain OT.

Morning BCT. Saw John Wick 2 last night...I may be in the minority but I found it boring and weak. The first one was amazing and this one just left such a meh impression on me.

Shit was wack.

Everyone I know has said the sequel is better than the first to them. Huh.

Beefy

Shit was wack.

Nah man, I felt the same. I liked Wick 2, but the first one was far better.

Good morning BCT.

Your daily source of fuckery: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/west-virginia-tug-river-obamacare/

Another morning, another list of patients and problems in the hands of 35-year-old Keisha Saunders. Diabetes, depression, heart disease. Robert needs lower blood pressure. Buffy needs prescriptions filled. Mary needs to lose 50 pounds, so she can get what she really needs, a new hip.

Again, the list extends to the bottom of Keisha’s notepad, as it has so many days since the Affordable Care Act mandated that everyone have health insurance. Unlike in Washington, where health care is a contentious policy debate, health care where Keisha is a nurse practitioner is a daily need to be filled. The high rates of chronic diseases in McDowell County have made it the county with the shortest life expectancy in the nation.

It’s also a place that voted overwhelmingly for President Trump, whose promise to repeal the ACA will soon affect nearly every patient Keisha treats at the Tug River health clinic in Northfork, including the one waiting for her in exam room No. 2.

Zekes!

Shit was wack.

I saw John Wick 2 last night, and while I liked it a lot, I agree that the first was better. I like where they took that universe though.

It's still mind boggling to me that a significant chunk of a country and its leaders can not see healthcare as a right instead of a privilege. Dat personal lack of empathy really fucked a bunch of em on so many things and this is just a major one.

Wish there was a do over for the dummies to go to one side and the sane to go to the other. Everybody who feels like being in Kansas 2 could do so without shitting all over the people with sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom