• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusHD

Banned
That shit just came out and you beat it four times already?

In actuality, you aren't literally beating the same thing over and over again. There are 5 "main" endings (with 21 joke endings), but you can think of it more as routes, arcs, or whatever. The A and B routes are more or less the first half of the game, while Route C/D/E are the second half.

In actuality, you aren't literally beating the same thing over and over again. There are 5 "main" endings (with 21 joke endings), but you can think of it more as routes, arcs, or whatever. The A and B routes are more or less the first half of the game, while Route C/D/E are the second half.
So it's worth buying?

3 songs in a dozen albums
You just might not like Jay Z
I love his collaboration tracks though
Oh. Didn't know the game had THAT many endings.

LotusHD

Banned
So it's worth buying?

Absolutely, 10/10 game for me, hell, it even stole me away from Zelda for the meantime. Plan on beating all the sidequests and secret bosses and what not next, then I'll head back to Zelda I guess... :p

Oh. Didn't know the game had THAT many endings.

Yea, it has 5 big ones. But the other 21 are referred to as "joke endings" because they usually are a result of you doing dumb stuff, like going somewhere you're not supposed to when you have a main quest to do. I've only gotten a few though so far.

Absolutely, 10/10 game for me, hell, it even stole me away from Zelda for the meantime. Plan on beating all the sidequests and secret bosses and what not next, then I'll head back to Zelda I guess... :p

Yea, it has 5 big ones. But the other 21 are referred to as "joke endings" because they usually are a result of you doing dumb stuff, like going somewhere you're not supposed to when you have a main quest to do. I've only gotten a few though so far.
Sweet.

Gotta beat Zelda first then will pick it up.

Malyse

tumblr_omtalkDsqX1rznn4wo1_1280.png

tumblr_omtalkDsqX1rznn4wo2_1280.jpg

92 fallacies, you guys.

As a history nerd it makes me irrationally angry that these pasty skin pale as sin white folks are stealing great Persian Kings names for their shitty bigot channels.

Yet another of their sins.

cdyhybrid

If Beaglerush turns out to be a Nazi I'm gonna be really sad.

But I think Long War 2 killed his interest in video games so maybe he died before he could become a villain anyway.

I never found Hov that great to be honest... and before the comments come out, Ill listen to Tribe, MFDOOM, Wu-Tang, and even Dilla rapping before I look for Hov...

but I do fuck with Money Cash Hoes. Hard.

I just finished Uncharted 3.... Man that shit sucked. It just wasn't that great... I should have skipped it and went straight to 4 but now Im burnt out... gotta play some other joints now before I think about going to 4. I just thought it would be a good run through since I really liked 2 back in the day.

zeemumu

Slept on/off for about 6 hours. Retake's tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to take it and do well enough to help my grade. I was about 1% off of what I needed to meet the prerequisite prior to the final.

I never found Hov that great to be honest... and before the comments come out, Ill listen to Tribe, MFDOOM, Wu-Tang, and even Dilla rapping before I look for Hov...

Plenty of people didn't care for Hov back in the day and thats fine. He def had a more mainstream appeal. Considering your list it makes perfect sense why you wouldn't.

LionPride

Banned
I cannot just randomly listen to MF Doom. I understand the talent, but 9/10 times that ain't some shit I randomly wanna listen to.

Now Mos Def? Throw that shit on at any time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom