• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

The thing that's blowing my mind about the Trump tax return thread is the number of liberals that still give a fuck about what conservatives think about them.

In the bubble they're in right now, Trump won by over 3 million votes even though every liberal voter came out and voted with no problems or interference. So their only "hope" in this bubble is for the now much larger Republican base to turn on Trump (which worked "so well" during the election).

Slayven

In the bubble they're in right now, Trump won by over 3 million votes even though every liberal voter came out and voted with no problems or interference. So their only "hope" in this bubble is for the now much larger Republican base to turn on Trump (which worked "so well" during the election).

It's the good ones of "liberals" they are more concerned with WWC and looking good to them than actual progress.

Man....if they reboot the Matrix i hope the Wachowskis are not allowed without a thousand miles of it. And if they are, they better not be allowed to write more then a very rough draft.

They have some interesting ideas but they never apply any depth to them.

I'll cosign this, I still cant finish cloud atlast I've fallen asleep three times watching that flick

zeemumu

Catalyst is butt. I promise you.

Sucks how Catalyst turned out. I loved the first Mirror's Edge and played it multiple times, and sunk a considerable amount of time into the Catalyst beta until the speedruns started turning into "how long can you use this jump exploit to increase your speed beyond standard running?"

Pass or not, today is the last day that I have to do anything for this quarter. May it not be in vain.

Numb

I always found it weird for the Doctor to romance any of his companions. First of all 9/10 times he kinda of kidnaps them, then upset their lives, and plus he is crazy alien.

River Song is all the doctor needs, and deserves.
The majority of companions are girls and people can't help it
River is done and it's time to move on
I 100% gta3 a few times. Here's the thing, it takes
half of that to unlock your inventory
. And the world is so huge, you can get lost just doing randoms. And it's already online with a map. I'm not searching, just gamefaqing.

I have the 100% bug in me but I'm sure life will interrupt. I still have wind waker close to being finished halfway thru the triforce hunt. A cart of phantom hour glass with it 70% finished. Life has found a way. But this game may keep my interest to 100% it.
You know the reward for getting them all is
an actual poop. Golden, but poop still
?

One of the most famous gifs in black forum history gets it's HD Remake

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRogprgFJIr/
ohhh.png

Slayven

The majority of companions are girls and people can't help it
River is done and it's time to move on

You know the reward for getting them all is
an actual poop. Golden, but poop still
?

ohhh.png
A timelord is never done
Alan Wake fans stay losing.

We'll get a sequel eventually. Or at least a book or something.

They really do, at least they are better off than Scalebound and Phantom Dust fans

Man....if they reboot the Matrix i hope the Wachowskis are not allowed without a thousand miles of it. And if they are, they better not be allowed to write more then a very rough draft.

They have some interesting ideas but they never apply any depth to them.

What?

The Wachowskis are awesome.

None of this is at all surprising considering how DA:I went down. The bad part is people are still going to compare this to Witcher 3 which is comparing apples and oranges. Bioware writing has if anything fallen into the YA novels category. It's like they can't focus on more than one that at a time, work on animations or work on writing?

Whichever they focus on more, one will be ridden with asinine shortcuts, while the other one will be at best, a slew of mediocrity. And I say this as a fan of Mass Effect and Bioware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom