• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
KHbT8i5.jpg
She tried to play you, Jandro?

Do you guys not have Lipton? Because that's the best iced tea and it comes in a freaking bottle.

I'm gunna go iced tea hunting as I spend my summer in Tokyo though. Bae keeps telling me it's hot like a mofo

Nah, even Pure Leaf is shit. Gold Peak will do in a pinch though

Never had sweet tea, but then I don't drink tea or coffee either. Never had a US 'biscuit' either, what's it like?

Its basically quick bread.

Churches Biscuit is this honey chewy goodness.

Popeye's, is buttery flaky goodness.

Bojangles is all of em but spongy goodness and it can soak up juices well.

Chick fil a breakfast chicken biscuit with grape jam is goodness.

But the most important thing to note is KFC is garbage.

Izuna

Banned
Y'all be back together by monday. Stop fronting

Nah, for real. She didn't even get me with something huge, it's just how it happened. Emailed her Mum too.

~~

Should I let a friend in on this Hamilton ticket or sell it? Because I don't even know if were gunna be friends.

Yeah cookies are called biscuits here in UK. We never have the biscuit things as a side here.

Well, cookies are specifically US cookies too. So it's super confusing.

shingi70

Banned
If only that show didn't collapse after the first season.

It shouldn't be. Unlike DC, Legendary is actually taking their time with this and introducing the important kaiju before bringing them together.

Well it's under WB

Looking at Legendarys movie progression it's Godzilla, Kong, Godzilla 2 , Godzilla vs Kong.

DCEU should have been

Man of steel, Batman , Superman 2, Batman v Superman, then the rest of the films .

Shy

I'm pretty convinced the Bioware wanted to make a Star Trek game and was told no, so they made Mass Effect instead.
Mass Effect is what happens when Star Wars and Star Trek have a baby and it grows up to live a thoroughly mediocre life.
Never had sweet tea, but then I don't drink tea or coffee either. Never had a US 'biscuit' either, what's it like?
Same.

cdyhybrid

Bread rolls or scones are a pretty close equivalent.

This is true. Where do you usually go to get it? Local joint? Homemade? Starbucks? Dunkin?

We have a coffee maker in the office so I just gave a cup when I get in. I'm in Seattle though so the coffee we usually have is better than anything you'll find in the chains :p

I can't drink it due to having anxiety. If I did I wouldn't sleep for two days straight.

Understandable. I limit myself to one cup so I don't become hooked.

Beefy

Glad I got Horizon, means I can skip ME until they hopefully sort it.

Really need a good space game to come out this year though.

Slayven

Nah, for real. She didn't even get me with something huge, it's just how it happened. Emailed her Mum too.

~~

Should I let a friend in on this Hamilton ticket or sell it? Because I don't even know if were gunna be friends.

Well, cookies are specifically US cookies too. So it's super confusing.
Sounds like you did not support your queen, take the alkali out your diet
Coffee is great
Coffee is terrible

Izuna

Banned
Sounds like you did not support your queen, take the alkali out your diet

100%, she didn't do anything specifically messed up or anything, it's just not something she should do considering why we started it up again. I don't need a "monogamous FWB" anymore. I'm 24 and I feel old as hell.

~~

Please, BioWare, don't force MY CHARACTER to care about family members I barely freaking know. It didn't work in Fallout 4, it ain't gunna work in your game either.

:( why do the characters look so bad? Is it because it's on the Xbox?

Numb

That junior in the hair thread really went on for 4 pages of derail
Everyone should have dropped him after the '' i don't see color'' comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom