• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Fuck, fuck, fuck. Fox is remaking The Fly.

I was finally moving on from Brundlefly, goddamn it. I was having nice dreams again.

Yeah, that movie was pretty fucked.

brundlefly-o.gif

Top of the page...I've doomed us all

Sch1sm

Evo niggas don't know about soap, think they know about quality? Don't they let Beef in there?

LMFAO. Why you gotta do Beef like that, he's good people.

It's alright, though. I got Tekken 7 as a gift from a friend. I'll play a "real" fighter. I'm still debating a PS4 copy, though. If there's enough interest around here, I'll definitely grab it. I already have a copy preordered.

Dai101

Banned
Evo niggas don't know about soap, think they know about quality? Don't they let Beef in there?

I loved that this was covered in the ruleset for Killer Instinct WC

Personal Hygiene:
Players must be in good hygiene for KIWC. Players that are not will be asked to leave & return in good hygiene.

The whole sheebang:

Official KIWC Rules

Rules and Regulations

Threats and Toxicity:

In game taunting of all kinds is allowed! As far as threatening other players outside or inside of KIWC there will be a absolute ZERO tolerance for this. We would prefer trash talk to stay on Xbox Live or on Facebook. You will be banned for threatening other players.

Players being toxic towards the community or development team on social media, streams, Xbox Live, & at events will be given a warning if we deem it necessary. If the issue escalates or said player causes other similar issues, they will be removed from the event and not allowed to participate in the rest of the tour. Examples include (but not limited to): bullying, belittling, excessive bashing of KI in streams & social media.

Sexual Harassment:
There will be a zero tolerance for this as well, whether it be at KIWC, on Xbox Live or on social media

Personal Hygiene:
Players must be in good hygiene for KIWC. Players that are not will be asked to leave & return in good hygiene.

At KIWC we promote a fun, professional and safe experience for ALL players.

Basic Rule set:

Console: Xbox One
Bring Your Own Controller
Double Elimination
Default settings
2/3 Rounds per Game
3/5 Games for all Sets
Winner must keep same character
Combo Assist is Allowed
Random stage select (players may opt for an agreed stage)
Preset Accessories sets are allowed
In game taunting of all forms is allowed

-Brandon Alexander, Head of KI World Cup

Slayven

It's alright, though. I got Tekken 7 as a gift from a friend. I'll play a "real" fighter. I'm still debating a PS4 copy, though. If there's enough interest around here, I'll definitely grab it. I already have a copy preordered.
Beef still plays sonic 2006, he hurts himself way more than i ever could
I loved that this was covered in the ruleset for Killer Instinct WC

The whole sheebang:

Damn and you know they only made that rule because it had gotten seriously out of control. Folks walking around like human tear gas generators, wanting to get right up in your sinuses

Oh right, no cross play.

Who you playing as? We not playing the highlander game on another fighter are we?!

That's a game I'll gladly play. I've owned every Tekken game except the boo boo spinoffs.

Gotta get my Heihachi skills back up.

akira28

"Man who put two live fish up his ANUS rushed to hospital when one swam into his intestines"

the weird part of the internet world again

The patient was diagnosed with perforation of the intestine and was at risk of septic shock due to infection.

Doctors told the reporters that the second pond loach was stuck in the upper left section of his abdomen.

One doctor said: "The second fish is four inches long and 0.8 inches wide. He could have lost his life if this loach swam further and reached upper organs.

akira28

Last time I had Popeye's, they had waffle-batter chicken with maple syrup dip. God, I wish that was a regular thing.

only lasted 2 weeks and it was gone, and I am glad, because they fry it all in the same damned oil, so all the chicken ends up tasting like that waffle batter.

Which tastes fuckin weird without the maple sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom