• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gattsu25

Banned
C7AqECnU8AATLlF.jpg

200.gif

Finally a real challenge on display. Wonder how much of YouTube will attempt this in their cities. This was mad impressive.

Maybe I Just have no taste but I like it from the 3 hours I've played.

I've had a laugh at the gifs and streams I've seen for sure, and the writing hasn't impressed me so far, what I have seen with gunplay and world design has been great, but the good part about it is me never being attached to this game. That said I'll probably be hoping in tonight to see it for myself.

____

Mornin' BCT

Johndoey

Banned
The character creator for Mass Effect Andromeda seems like a pretty massive step back from Inquisition. I can't make a good looking male Ryder to save my life. The hair, makeup, and tattoo options are pitiful.

shingi70

Banned
The character creator for Mass Effect Andromeda seems like a pretty massive step back from Inquisition. I can't make a good looking male Ryder to save my life. The hair, makeup, and tattoo options are pitiful.

I had the same problem, this site will.open up next week and will allow you to import your own Ryder made by others.

https://masseffectarchives.com/en_US/

Think I'm going to pick that decent looking black Ryder and start over next week. That or start over and choose the awesome black female Ryder I made.

Izuna

Banned
I can't play the trial because I got the full game pre-loaded and it won't open it ;(

I also think this is why Battlefield 1 doesn't work, actually. Hmm. I guess I can wait, don't have time to finish it anyways.

EDIT: NVM! Got it to work without needing to reinstall!

Gunna share my femRyder (did the OG Trilogy with a dude so)

shingi70

Banned
Game is weird nearly all the presets for male Ryder suck expect the generic one and the vaugely Asian/islander looking one.

Female Ryder is much better and there's a cool black woman engineer in multiplayer.

Brick is so good i watched it again. I didn't even know the guy wrote Episode 8 and 9, maybe there will be a good Star Wars movie now

I thought the high school setting would be hokey, but it honestly helps the film out. The only kinda out-of-left-field part is when the jock sends the hit man after JGL (though the chase scene is cool).

shingi70

Banned
How's the game?

It's decent really seems like they grafted Dragon Age into scfi. Haven't left the intro yet but even that area is explorable and pretty big. The shooting seems fine, but the cover doesn't seem to be sticky which is annoying. The first mission give me Eden prime feels and does stroke the sense of first contract and where Mass Effect 1 stroked the Star Trek feels, this feels like a mix of the expanse and Star Trek reboot.

Alot of systems going on and I haven't gone through everything yet.

shingi70

Banned
I'm pretty convinced the Bioware wanted to make a Star Trek game and was told no, so they made Mass Effect instead.

That's always been my take, the new game story wise feels like Battlestar Galactica.

It's like how dragon age one is super inspired by LOTR, while Inquisition is a GOT inspired series.

I saw Kong Skull Island and it's take on the cinematic universe is more coherent and thought out than the dceu.

I still haven't seen Rouge One... waiting for the Bluray.

I still have Nioh, Nier:A, Gravity Rush 2(and 1) and Horizon to cop..... Those joints aint gonna be <40 no time soon, esp Horizon....

I still haven't sat down to watch Legion yet.....

Im a little behind.... but I smell money coming, I'm hype

Slayven

I still have Nioh, Nier:A, Gravity Rush 2(and 1) and Horizon to cop..... Those joints aint gonna be <40 no time soon, esp Horizon....

Give me 20 dollars

Beefy

Legion is great.

Izuna

Banned
Do you guys not have Lipton? Because that's the best iced tea and it comes in a freaking bottle.

I'm gunna go iced tea hunting as I spend my summer in Tokyo though. Bae keeps telling me it's hot like a mofo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom