• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Amos as the Panther God.

Amos should have been T'chaka, just so we could get this scene in civil war.

florida-damn-o.gif

Ernie is playing him in a flashback.

that makes no sense at all, but eh...as long as the brother is getting work I'm all for it.

Nudull

Banned
So, finally saw the new Yugioh movie.

If you were ever a fan, I suggest you go see it. It is Yugioh as fuck, in all the gloriously insane ways it could be.

zeemumu

So, finally saw the new Yugioh movie.

If you were ever a fan, I suggest you go see it. It is Yugioh as fuck, in all the gloriously insane ways it could be.

Which one? I've seen the one with the sphinx cards where Kaiba goes back to the island and beat Pegasus like he wasn't shit. Remember when that dude was turning people's souls into cards?

Nudull

Banned
Which one? I've seen the one with the sphinx cards where Kaiba goes back to the island and beat Pegasus like he wasn't shit. Remember when that dude was turning people's souls into cards?

The new one, Dark Side of Dimensions. It was a US theatrical run right now.

Merc_

It kills me when people think black people still exist in the 70s. When have we ever been on "Fuck Whitey"?

Anytime we criticize anything a white person does for any reason we're on "Fuck Whitey".

Our opinions mean a lot to racists it seems.

obamas-branson-beach-9-wm-1.jpg

Our former :( President done caught the black man over age 50 bug

He probably got sandals on, Bluetooth in the ear, about to ask somebody how they mama been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom