• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
mWKCgRM.png
tumAW9H.png

If we ever get a new Blade book I hope they incorporate Wesley's "twitter wit" into it.

Shy

obamas-branson-beach-9-wm-1.jpg

Our former :( President done caught the black man over age 50 bug

He probably got sandals on, Bluetooth in the ear, about to ask somebody how they mama been.
You better watch with that shit. You know how Denzel got when he heard what people said. LOL.

hypernima

Banned
TBF i hadn't ever taking into account the sad saps sunofabitches that are so fucking sad saps to pretend to be something.

There are some posters that I just assume are fine and then I don't think anymore about it.

I'm never doing that again.

Lurkers are just dying to be down. But for what?
Seems like a huge waste of time.
After reading about all the hate Slayven gets on other sites, if I just kinda spot it out.

Watching old Star Trek TNG episodes and man, they really couldn't do shit against the Borg except get dunked on. Every time. Blows my mind that Q actually helped them since they were already en route to Earth.

Watched DS9 and watched the Dominion treat them like they stole something. No Q.

Only Voyager actually won in the last episode due to time travel shenanigans.

Watching old Star Trek TNG episodes and man, they really couldn't do shit against the Borg except get dunked on. Every time. Blows my mind that Q actually helped them since they were already en route to Earth.

Watched DS9 and watched the Dominion treat them like they stole something. No Q.

Only Voyager actually won in the last episode due to time travel shenanigans.

Voyager was putting up Golden State numbers against the Borg. How did an entire cyborg race get a collective flattop put on them by one fuckin ship I will never know.

Voyager just... L.

What they did to the Borg... L.

Seven of Nine was the only good thing about that show and they even tried to make her take an L.

Guess I'll peep this new Dissidia when Japan goes the fuck to sleep. :\

I would love for them to adapt Truth: Red, White & Black. People would be losing their goddamn minds.
Mane, you thought people was hot about Black Panther? Shiiiieet.

Considering how they've lost their minds over the recent Steve Rogers storyline...yeah.

If we ever get a new Blade book I hope they incorporate Wesley's "twitter wit" into it.

Why do people try and test Wesley Snipes on Twitter?

I guess...

aa41809c4dc4e9d2d2f57af5d55ae96b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom