• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is this gif about in that thread

source.gif

Young Magus

Chest day was brutal but I did it.

Also Slayven must get a lot of hate because he stays boo'd up with Asian women. And you know how much these white nationalists love Asian women.

.........I think you mean Free Mufasa.

Slay gets no love from no one or nothing. Not even his writing hand

Nintendo got their fans exercising with a knock off shake weight and they have to pay $300 for it.

You know the execs are in a room all smiling like this

full

andthebeatgoeson

In theory the online system should be easy to explain.

When docked everything works like any normal console would, but when your on the go or in handheld mode the phone app can take over to give access to those services.
But why the difference? You are playing online. You have access to Internet if you are on the go. The console is in handheld so docking it should not matter. It's just how you want to look at images.

I'm going with the idea that they are in a Nintendo bubble, too stupid to look at MS and Sony and Beef has been putting roots in them since they fired him.

Waiting for April so I can grab a cheap Switch of some disappointed B/S/T folk.

They won't speak out on their disappointment and they are going to keep their Switches as investments (LOL). I've seen some posters that are hesitant to call the Wii U trash. Some people truly care so much about Nintendo they believe talking negatively about their consoles online will cause Nintendo to stop making games all together.

andthebeatgoeson

Waiting for April so I can grab a cheap Switch of some disappointed B/S/T folk.
I wouldn't bet on it. Sept, maybe. But they are putting 650k in each region at launch. That's a nice launch but i suspect Zelda will be amazing and will ride them past summer. Then the run up to Brooklyn Mario, which looks ridiculous to me.

Izuna

Banned
Who benefits from lying about how close your room is to Uni?

Like, who is gunna find out a room is an hour further from what you described and be like "yeah you know what? aight"

Malyse

All the way to the bank!!!

Seriously this time around I have a lot of what are they thinking questions..

I mean the DS, Wii, 3DS, and Wii U were all the same "Hoo boy, Nintendo dun lost it now, can't wait to play Zelda on my PS/Xbox!" type reaction. And of those, three of them were successes. I think that Switch is going to be a 3DS type situation: overpriced to a LOLNO degree, then with a drop and a bundle and a few breakouts until it's ubiquitous. I also think they have a plan to rope the mobile/tablet market, which I wouldn't object to. Getting some of the best mobile games on the Switch is not something I'm opposed to; let me buy a Chaos Rings trilogy. I also think that from a developer standpoint the Switch is fascinating.

BigDes

Well it appears that SFV just plain hates my internet connection

Will not connect to the server no matter what I do.

Well it appears that SFV just plain hates my internet connection

Will not connect to the server no matter what I do.
I just went ahead an pawned my copy off. I'll pick it up on PC down the line but between my PS4 never wanting to keep a damn connection and Sony/Capcom online issues, this is my last year on PS Plus.
Who needs to pay for PR? lol..Embarrassing.
I could Sean Spicer the shit out of some of their more off the wall announcements.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I've never seen any Star Trek series but have always been curious. Where would one start and what's skipable

All the TV shows are on Netflix, but you kind of have to hunt around the different services for the movies.

My thoughts are that the best Star Trek series are the original, TNG, and Deep Space Nine, and depending on who you ask, you'll get a different answer as to which is the best. I feel like Deep Space Nine is the best one, but it works best if you have the context of the previous Trek series when you go in.

If you have any tolerance for old TV shows at all, I would say start with the original Star Trek. It is mostly episodic, which means you can easily jump in and out, skipping the bad episodes and only catching the good ones.

I could put together a list of what I consider to be Trek essentials if you want, but I'd rather start a separate post for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom