• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypernima

Banned
Bruh, the premise to RE7 had me dying so bad I nearly woke folks up. Like the thing that makes you start the game

light spoilers

He ain't heard from his fiance in 3 years and he gonna go into bumfuck Louisana to find her in this creepy ass house? Nah the poompoom ain't that good. If I was the protag I would have watched the tape in the beginning and then been like "Damn" followed by me opening a xvideos tab then the credits rolling.

Bruh, the premise to RE7 had me dying so bad I nearly woke folks up. Like the thing that makes you start the game

light spoilers

He ain't heard from his fiance in 3 years and he gonna go into bumfuck Louisana to find her in this creepy ass house? Nah the poompoom ain't that good. If I was the protag I would have watched the tape in the beginning and then been like "Damn" followed by me opening a xvideos tab then the credits rolling.

And who ever heard of some extensive babysitting job that goes on for that long and is that far from wherever the hell he was. I'm not watching videos of you telling me its alright. You telling me not once he visited her? He was just instantly ok with the fact shes "babysitting" for one year... Now two, now three? Naw homie.

Earlier spolier before entering the home.
And then when you get to the place its a house in the middle of no where, surrounded by blood and animal parts, and a abandoned vehicle, and a man you clearly saw walk past you and disappeared, none of that says. Fuck this, I ain't about that life?

Lmao, I'mma still get on playing it come this weekend, but I can't disagree with you there, its the epitome of poor excuse just to start a horror flick.
___
Mornin' everyone.

Malyse

To prove you guys aren't plants, pre-order my mixtape

I mean, that's a good way to find alts. Every preorder is a fake account.

-----

Spicer_Tweet.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.png

https://twitter.com/seanspicer/status/825565510418968578

Johndoey

Banned

light spoilers

Yeah even as white horror protagonists go Ethan is one dumb son of a gun.

The house itself is surrounded by
murals made of sawblades and cow legs
, the shit is silly.

andthebeatgoeson

I don't think I need an additional controller yet tbh.
I'm getting a pair of joy cons. I want to wait on the pro controller to see if it has head set capabilities.
Saw that and pegged it as just another crazy switch thread. Crazy to think that might actually be a viable option.
If you need an extra dock, yeah, it's a great idea. Especially if someone else could play the second one. I only need one dock so I'm not in that market. But i would easily give my kids a second one.

hypernima

Banned
And who ever heard of some extensive babysitting job that goes on for that long and is that far from wherever the hell he was. I'm not watching videos of you telling me its alright. You telling me not once he visited her? He was just instantly ok with the fact shes "babysitting" for one year... Now two, now three? Naw homie.

Earlier spolier before entering the home.
And then when you get to the place its a house in the middle of no where, surrounded by blood and animal parts, and a abandoned vehicle, and a man you clearly saw walk past you and disappeared, none of that says. Fuck this, I ain't about that life?

Lmao, I'mma still get on playing it come this weekend, but I can't disagree with you there, its the epitome of poor excuse just to start a horror flick.
___
Mornin' everyone.

Yeah even as white horror protagonists go Ethan is one dumb son of a gun.

The house itself is surrounded by
murals made of sawblades and cow legs
, the shit is silly.

And then when you find ol girl
she calling another nigga daddy.

Shaaaaaaame.

Johndoey

Banned
Whether or not you enjoy SFV, I don't think it's controversial at this point to say the launch was jacked to hell and sales suffered because of it. People throwing up all sorts of nonsense to defend the poor sales are weird.

Man..

I'm on my way to my client for a meeting and when I'm almost there I check my work phone. Meeting rescheduled for next week.

Working from home now after experiencing an unneeded commute.

I just can't understand why dudes are defending an online system that looks objectively than the 3DS of all systems.

I know. This online system is confusing as fuck. PS4 only needs a few steps to play and chat with friends. Like maybe three steps at most!! Nintendo on the other hand, what the fuck!!!

I just can't understand why dudes are defending an online system that looks objectively than the 3DS of all systems.

Stockholm syndrome lol. It's okay to say "Man these features are such crap, but I'm still going to buy the console to play exclusive games."

shingi70

Banned
In theory the online system should be easy to explain.

When docked everything works like any normal console would, but when your on the go or in handheld mode the phone app can take over to give access to those services.

In theory the online system should be easy to explain.

When docked everything works like any normal console would, but when your on the go or in handheld mode the phone app can take over to give access to those services.

This!! Why can't Nintendo do it like this!!! It's nots that hard!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom