• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Apparently, they have incredible pork and beef dishes and restaurants.

God, it makes me HUNGRY!

7rL7IhA.jpg

5a5bDZwl.jpg

Well, you ain't invited to the fish fry.

And now I want some catfish.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
It's amazing. It's lightly fried and juicy as anything. It's a perfect balance of juicy and crispy. Pork especially is delicious with it.

Yeah, it's pretty good. The traditional sauce that goes with it can often be too sweet for my taste though, I usually opt for something a bit more spicy for a sauce if I can.

So after seeing that thread asking where people would go if the US went to complete shit, I was wondering where you folks of BlackGaf™ would go? This applies to you folks of BritainBlackGaf™ too, in the event Brexit makes everything go to poo for you.

Slayven

Ever watch the show River monsters? Every show starts to same

"This fish is rumored to kill 20 people a year, I am go get him"

And if he finds it, he let it go!

Xia, you in Japan?

Real rap, if you want to leave the Orange Zone teaching English here is a quick and easy way to do it. There are also a lot of ways to flip if you look.

Konnichiwa brothas

You know we all come built different, right? Even twins enjoy things the other doesn't. I love the cold. No white person I know personally can tolerate the winter weather like I do. They won't ride with me when it's snowing. They won't hike Great Falls with me when it's 30°.

White ain't got shit to do with it..sorry..

Yeah. Boy I was just messing, why you so serious?

Oh yeah, I definitely did. I might link to it whenever another diversity thread pops up, but then again I might be too tired to even respond to the foolishness I've grown tired of over the years.

rUVO7pT.jpg

I miss that show.

Yeah. I remember the episode where she met the obviously El DeBarge looking guy and there was this whole "child of a stargazer" thing...it was nice to see another person of color on that show.

EDIT: Oh I almost forgot. For all the little black kids who worked hard on their Black History Month presentations and speeches, fuck that Cheeto Benito.

Shy

*Glares at everyone in BCT with a non SLJ avatar*

You guys need to change your avatar. And get on the BHM official theme.

Otherwise it has no meaning.
Right now in EU parliament :
IEIAAb3.jpg
lTtK2fK.gif

If you're looking for an escape hatch, it's very easy to get work teaching English in east Asia and it's hiring season.
Don't you need a degree to teach English in Japan though.
YAY! My cards arrived!
Though are really nice D.D. Good stuff, as always.
rUVO7pT.jpg

I miss that show.
Same.
I do that shit all the time. Not flip flops tho. I'll wear a wife beater and shorts in 15° weather..
😱
My ancestors are from islands where it's 85 and sunny every day. And I grew up in central Texas.

If it's below 40 I ain't going outside.
Fuck below 40F. Fuck it in it's stupid face.
OMG, i got a new job. Less stress, less of a lot of crap, better benefits. 🙌🏾
Congrats.

Xia, you in Japan?

Real rap, if you want to leave the Orange Zone teaching English here is a quick and easy way to do it. There are also a lot of ways to flip if you look.

Konnichiwa brothas

I am hoping to join you Nihon Negroes at some point but I'm also planning to go back to school in the Spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom