• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Glares at everyone in BCT with a non SLJ avatar*

You guys need to change your avatar. And get on the BHM official theme.

Otherwise it has no meaning.

lTtK2fK.gif

Don't you need a degree to teach English in Japan though.

Though are really nice D.D. Good stuff, as always.

Same.

😱

Fuck below 40F. Fuck it in it's stupid face.

Congrats.

Wish I could but I can't. No matter what, my phone has no memory left to save anything.
I can't save photos, I have no space for any more phone updates. I'm stuck like chuck.

Young Magus

If you're looking for an escape hatch, it's very easy to get work teaching English in east Asia and it's hiring season.

Co-signing this.

Tho your enjoyment of the job will depend on your feels on education systems in general. Unless you do english convo classes. Crazy hours but more freedom.

Slayven=🌎🛫🌏

I would snark about how you need to be decent at communication to take the job......

But hell Ive seen real pos people who got this job or jobs of the sort so the skys the limit.

So, I've got a question regarding some assistance with a track I'm producing. I know some of you (esp. jwill) work in production, but it's not really about that - I'm working on a track / character theme for my game and as part of I was hoping to implement spoken-word stuff (think less actual singing / rapping and more Law & Order opening narration), specifically (preferably) by someone who's African-American (not just black or a person of color in general), and that's really my only restriction - he / she / they don't have to check any other boxes, outside of some prior experience in music, hopefully. While that's pretty easy to convey here, I was thinking of putting something out on Twitter as well, but I feel like it's gonna come off kinda crude if I just say "looking for an African-American vocalist", etc. because I'm worried people are going to think I actually mean black when I say that.

akira28

SenpaiatLarge: its not a conspiracy if they're actually trying to get you

SubZero: "I need a african american from america. Not Canada. "

SenpaiatLarge: its not a conspiracy if they're actually trying to get you

I was referencing yesterday, when everyone (jokingly) said everyone was a plant or alt account. The civil war pic relates to IMM.

I can start pulling up quotes showing the extreme thirst in this thread.

akira28

I was referencing yesterday, when everyone (jokingly) said everyone was a plant or alt account. The civil war pic relates to IMM.

I can start pulling up quotes showing the extreme thirst in this thread.

I wasn't joking...they out here trying to get us yo. wearing disguises, wearing badgets, giving commands. all that. trust no one. shit is real. you ever come to the cookout, expect that scene from the Thing.

end of the BCT cookout, only niggas left will be Bish and and someone else. and one of them will be the Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom