• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

I got all those games for free with DLC but I've yet to touch more than a little of the first one.

The Witcher series is up there with From games on the "Things people need to shut the fuck up about, there aren't that damn good. Shit." list. I don't want a Zelda like The Witcher. I don't want a Zelda like Dark Souls. I prefer my games to be fun.

Funny part is, I really want to like The Witcher. I really enjoy the books, but I can't stomach playing the games.

Darth Malice.

Why the fuck would anyone want to be a jedi? You either die, lose a hand, or both. No, I'll be doing admin work for the Empire and getting as much info as possible. Then if y'all do pull through in the end, I'll know enough to help you set up, but not have had a hand in anything that would get me executed.

maxresdefault.jpg

zeemumu

March looks like it'll be an interesting month for movies.

Logan, then Kong: Skull Island, then Beauty and the Beast, then Power Rangers, then Ghost in the Shell.

Izuna

Banned
"Slavery also had unnecessary deaths."

--

there's that quote in the BHM thread about how the longer a conversation is the more likely people will make a comparison with persecution of black people. so spot on

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Somebody should take the UI into the 2000s, how is there isn't a quick select thingy?

To quick select a game?

You can do that with the taskbar icon, at least in Windows 10.The jump list shows the last few games you played/installed, and you can pin games to the list so you can always get to them.

zeemumu

"Slavery also had unnecessary deaths."

--

there's that quote in the BHM thread about how the longer a conversation is the more likely people will make a comparison with persecution of black people. so spot on

So the slavery equivalent of Godwin's Law?

Fuck MLK really is just clay to some people, to be molded to defend any argument...

Try to explain that the Civil Rights movement was opposed by moderates? Nuh uh MLK was a moderate you see because he wasn't Dem or GOP... uhhhhh

Zekes!

March looks like it'll be an interesting month for movies.

Logan, then Kong: Skull Island, then Beauty and the Beast, then Power Rangers, then Ghost in the Shell.

Wait, that Ghost in the Shell remake comes out in March? What are the odds it's not straight garbage

zeemumu

Wait, that Ghost in the Shell remake comes out in March? What are the odds it's not straight garbage

My guess is that your perception of that movie depends entirely on how close you are to the source material. I never got into Ghost in the Shell so for me it'll probably be average.

Geezuz..the outrage brigade in that South Park thread..lol. Let me hit you up with this dissertation and show you the error of your ways! Meanwhile, most the mouth breathers in there are ok with the decision they made. But nah, let's "dogpile" even though we're totally against that GAF behavior, because we're above GAF. We hate GAF. GAF!!!

lucille-portable.gif

Hoe..you ARE GAF.

Slayven

Geezuz..the outrage brigade in that South Park thread..lol. Let me hit you up with this dissertation and show you the error of your ways! Meanwhile, most the mouth breathers in there are ok with the decision they made. But nah, let's "dogpile" even though we're totally against that GAF behavior, because we're above GAF. We hate GAF. GAF!!!

lucille-portable.gif

Hoe..you ARE GAF.

People that shit on Gaf, and so above Gaf. Yet they post on Gaf...if I don't like a place i don't hang around. I just don't get it

Zekes!

My guess is that your perception of that movie depends entirely on how close you are to the source material. I never got into Ghost in the Shell so for me it'll probably be average.

I've never actually seen the original movie. I think I read a portion of the manga, but most of my opinion around GitS is from Stand Alone Complex. Which was cool

I never liked South Park

I like it fine. Ain't watched it for a couple years because of personal stuff, but I'd likely be watching it otherwise. Again.."don't make fun or criticize the thing I like!" Grown ass men getting their panties in a bunch because, ironically, "you have a dissenting opinion."

pot-kettle-black-600x364.jpg

People that shit on Gaf, and so above Gaf. Yet they post on Gaf...if I don't like a place i don't hang around. I just don't get it

Right?! Like..who the fuck is keeping you here? Go head to superiorminds.com with your stank ass lol.

Zaverious

Some people think that NeoGAF is a place for high intellectual thought and think that the times have changed or whatever. It has been and always will be a message board.

Edit: I feel like I posted this without proper context to the discussion. Sorry about that.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Some people think that NeoGAF is a place for high intellectual thought and think that the times have changed or whatever. It has been and always will be a message board.

Edit: I feel like I posted this without proper context to the discussion. Sorry about that.
It just ain't like the good ol' days where you could shitpost about San Andreas without some SJW calling you racist. Sad!

zeemumu

Most message boards don't take months for account approval so that's probably where that came from.

Shit, I think I left my garage door opener in my car when I left it at the shop

RIP Knuckles the Echidna.

Nah, don't apologize..post is legit lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom