• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfTime

Banned
And I suggest most people ignore any "questions" or "concerns" that try to tell you that melanin was in a deficit when discussing Ancient Egypt.

Also I'm glad to see our guest lacks the ability to comprehend my post and instead pushes his own discussion.

Quite genuine.

Just because American history textbooks have disregarded African history (which I agree is a shame)

doesn't give many blacks to claim Egypt as being their civilization?

akira28

I say we let Woftime claim as much Egypt as he can carry, and take his butt on out of here.

it's all yours wolfy. *ca-click*

Dai101

Banned
Just asking questions, you guyyyyyyyysssssss.

xIDlCQ4.jpg

Wolfy, go just go. Because you just being difficult and we don't want that nonsense around here.

Edit: oh yeah. That last post certainly makes you look good. Assclown.

The key with these "just asking questions" guys is to not get fooled by their wording. They have a script they use and talking in a very technical manner really shut down any points they bring up. They will just ignore the content of your post and respond with their scripted response. If I do not outright ignore stupidity I normally post a bit to see if they will just go in a circle then add them to my ignore list. I think it is important to at least expose dishonesty before ignoring when they try to pose as someone "just asking questions." Eventually they crack and post something passive-aggressive and telling of their agenda.

Back to actual discussions. Anyone want to take bets on how big the riots will be in the Boston-area regardless if the Pats win or lose?

Slayven

The key with these "just asking questions" guys is to not get fooled by their wording. They have a script they use and talking in a very technical manner really shut down any points they bring up. They will just ignore the content of your post and respond with their scripted response.

Back to actual discussions. Anyone want to take bets on how big the riots will be in the Boston-area regardless if the Pats win or lose?

Yep, it's the hyper rational way they do it and they come in with their opinion already formed.

WolfTime

Banned
The key with these "just asking questions" guys is to not get fooled by their wording. They have a script they use and talking in a very technical manner really shut down any points they bring up. They will just ignore the content of your post and respond with their scripted response. If I do not outright ignore stupidity I normally post a bit to see if they will just go in a circle then add them to my ignore list. I think it is important to at least expose dishonesty before ignoring when they try to pose as someone "just asking questions."

says the guy that tried to claim Egypt as being a sole black civilization

Fuck off

Izuna

Banned
I don't know anything about this, but it seems like my US friends want Falcons to win. So uh, hope they do?

Should I bet?

Awwww, the whittle burner account getting snippy. Pssssh.

Anyways, I'm not much of a football guy but I really want Tom Brady to be denied a ring. Go Falcons!!

I hate catching these superbowl ads the next day on YouTube since I feel like a good chunk of the enjoyment of it is seeing it the same time as everyone else.

But I don't have cable
wtzgU.gif

it's true....Euclid's Elements was literally used for 2000 years as the standard mathematical textbook
Who cares how long something was used. People still use leeches to cure shit it never did, don't see people saying shit.

I seriously need a time machine and make sure the Persians never failed

I hate catching these superbowl ads the next day on YouTube since I feel like a good chunk of the enjoyment of it is seeing it the same time as everyone else.

But I don't have cable
wtzgU.gif

You ain't alone. Also you can get a digital receiver to catch the game. Just a suggestion.

Edit: And another one bites the dust....

Zekes!

I love you

I remember PSO, Grandia 2, and Skies of Arcadia were the games I wanted to play the most as a kid. Always saw screenshots and ads in magazines and thought they looked amazing, but I never got a Dreamcast (until much, much later).

Luckily for 13 year-old me, PSO came to the GameCube, and I remember seeing a screenshot in Nintendo Power of a RAcast with a chainsawd in VR Temple...fuck I must've read over that preview like a hundred times before the game came out. When I finally got it I must've dropped like 300+ hours into it. I never got past level 65ish though; I had a high capacity 3rd party memory card that would occasionally overheat and fail if I didn't take it out while I wasn't saving, and lost my character so many damn times.

I wanted to play Phantasy Star Online so badly. Never gotten the chance.

Man, it's amazing if you're down for that Diablo-style type of game of just rerunning the same repetitive areas over and over for the loot. PSO2 never coming west is a fucking travesty

I am not a fan of Ms. Minaj ever since she did my boy Aubrey dirty. It says something about a person if they would date a Meek Mill type of guy.

You ain't alone. Also you can get a digital receiver to catch the game. Just a suggestion.

Edit: And another one bites the dust....
I was on the phone with my grandmother a few minutes ago and we couldn't remember the name of a "digital receiver" we just kept on saying "cable box" lol.

Nah that's money and extra bulkiness. I keep a pretty clean, minimal look where my TV is at I stream most of the stuff I watch.

I'll just take my L and follow my Twitter feed for superbowl content lol

I'm watching on my PS4 using the web browser.

You just googled/youtube'd a stream?

Zekes!

I would do horrible, unholy things for a new skies of Arcadia game.

I feel like the only games that scratch that particular JRPG itch anymore are the Tales of games, and they're like average a lot of the time. At least we got Dragon Quest XI on the horizon, and Ni no Kuni 2.

akira28

Can we get to the next page with god's speed?

~~

smilebitch.gif

I'm developing a serious crush for Nicki Minaj

she is how I would imagine a real life Harley Quinn to act.

I am not a fan of Ms. Minaj ever since she did my boy Aubrey dirty. It says something about a person if they would date a Meek Mill type of guy.

that's why some people you fuck but not date(or "date" but don't get attached)
I'm sure she's personally a nice person, but I wouldn't give her the chance to do me dirty, so no time for love, dr jones.

I am not a fan of Ms. Minaj ever since she did my boy Aubrey dirty.

I was on the phone with my grandmother a few minutes ago and we couldn't remember the name of a "digital receiver" we just kept on saying "cable box" lol.

Nah that's money and extra bulkiness. I keep a pretty clean, minimal look where my TV is at I stream most of the stuff I watch.

I'll just take my L and follow my Twitter feed for superbowl content lol

You just googled/youtube'd a stream?
/Nflstreams, most of em work you just gotta close the pages of ads that open quick by holding down circle for a few seconds on em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom