• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get to the next page with god's speed?

~~

smilebitch.gif

I'm developing a serious crush for Nicki Minaj

I too praise Nicki everyday and pray for her blessings

Crocodile

I'm not watching the Super Bowl but the Black people on my twitter feed are having a good time <3

Are we in the Third Quarter now? Fourth?

I wonder if Bish will still have a character model in Pillars of Eternity 2 if GAF funds their island. That alone is making me want to pick up the first one. I'm not sure if GAF donations requested that or if he put in a chunk to have himself in the game but I really like that touch.

Kreed

*Comes in to see how the BCT is reacting to the Super Bowl*

*Sees the aftermath of another sandbox baby invasion*

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| Where Alternative Posters Come To Die

Zekes!

I was looking in my DS game drawer just now and forgot that I own these:

The first one is a pretty average action-adventure game.
The second one (which is Japanese only) is actually kind of a cool point-and-click adventure game that is heavily based on the Wizard of Oz? I remember trying to play through it when I was learning Japanese in high school.

Damn, what are the odds Tingle shows up in Breath of the Wild

Trayvon would be 22 today.

When Frank Ocean dropped Nikes that Trayvon line hit me hard. I went to sleep listening to the song and all I remembered from the night before was that line.

I wonder if you can trace this tension bubble that feels like it is about to explode in the US back to his death.

Malyse

I'm so sad that we never got a Lady Gaga Micheal Jackson track. Actually there's a ton of amazing MJ collabs we never got, like the Prince track that never happened.

When Frank Ocean dropped Nikes that Trayvon line hit me hard. I went to sleep listening to the song and all I remembered from the night before was that line.

I wonder if you can trace this tension bubble that feels like it is about to explode in the US back to his death.
Absolutely can. His death and Zimmerman being allowed to go free.

Hope that fucker suffers for the remainder of his miserable life.

There is no "about" about it. The tension bubble is gonna explode. It's not a matter of if but when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom