• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is disgusting how this town celebrates and conducts itself, they don't deserve to win anything ever. But they kicked into two bigots who are good at football.

Malyse

At least we'll always have Mr. Clean
64e9c021dcec3744_source.gif

mr._clean_-_new_super_bowl_ad_-_cleaner_of_your_dreams.gif

Crocodile

never. get. me. excited. about. football. ever. again

The best part of every Super Bowl game I've ever watched were the commercials and any food I ate if I was at a Super Bowl party (which I usually am). Again, I don't think most people would have cared (or rather not any more than usual) if politics didn't seep into this game.

Playing football itself is really fun though. But I haven't had a chance to do so in a long time :(

Izuna

Banned
Only money I've ever won was for betting against my country so...

I've realised that doing so means your somewhat cancel out disappointment one way or another.

Sch1sm

he's friends with trump isn't he?

That MAGA hat in his locker says yeah.

---

As a sports fan, I went into that game on an L-L basis since I dislike the Pats and the Falcons knocked the Packers out. Either way, that was something. Least it was a contest at the end and not a blowout, as upsetting as it may be.

Love how classy all the pats fans are. "LOL STUPID ASS HATERS FUCK YOSELVES"

Nah, fuck your garbage ass racist ass quarterback and head coach. Hope he can get Trump's dick out of his mouth for long enough to say something at the White House

Just because American history textbooks have disregarded African history (which I agree is a shame)

doesn't give many blacks to claim Egypt as being their civilization?

White supremacists like yourself have always regarded Ancient Egypt as a frontline in race wars. It goes back hundreds of years and people like you arent slick, your kind have been in academia for centuries and we've always been able to identify you.

I'll just repost what I posted on the topic months ago from authoritative sources. (and we'll stick to White European sources, just to play your game)

Robin Walker, When We ruled, pg 103:
In North African today, the Arabians have become the main population...[T]here are also light skinned populations that are descendants of the Vandals, Romans & Greeks. In Egypt, the Coptic or Christian population, generally claimed to be descendants of the Pharoahs, are mostly of Egyptian-Greek ancestry. As with many mixed populations, some are dark and others are pale. Even the Coptic script illustrates the reality of cultural admixture. The Coptic script is largely based around the ancient Egyptian language, but it is written using the Greek alphabet. Clearly, the Ancient Egyptians could not have been Arabs, Vandals, Romans, Greeks or Persians, so who were they?

The Classical writers were the ancient Greek & Roman scholars. They described the Ancient Egyptians during the periods of Persian, Greek & Roman ascendancy. The term "Egyptian" in their writings only referred to the indigenous people and not the foreign ruling classes in Egypt such as Persians, Greeks and Romans. Another term the Classical writers use is "Ethiopian". It literally means the "burnt-faced" people and is an ancient term for Negro.

Diodorus Siculus, a Greek language historian, writing in 1st century BC: (from a collection of writings attributed to him called "General History", Book 3)

"Now the Ethiopians, as historians relate, were the first of all men and the proofs of this statement, they say are manifest...They say also that the Egyptians are colonists sent out by the Ethiopians, Osiris having been the leader of the colony. For, generally speaking, what is now Egypt, they maintain, was not land but sea...however, as the Nile during the times of its inundation carried down the mud from Ethiopian, land was gradually built up from deposit."

Robin Walker, When We Ruled:
Didorus' theory that Egypt was originally swamplands is widely accepted today. As the land became habitable, the land was colonised from Ethiopia. It therefore followed that Egyptians were Ethiopians....

When We Ruled, Robin Walker, pg. 108
Gary Robins & C.C.D. Shute of Cambridge University, in an article on Egytpian body proportions for the Journal of Human Biology:
Robins (1983) has recently analysed Warren's data on predynastic bones & measured photographs and X-rays of some dynastic skeletons from the Middle Kingdom. She has shown that, for males at least, plausible estimates of stature that are reasonably consistent when different long bones are used only result from Negro equations...
Robins and Shute gathered measurements on the statures of pharoanic mummies from the great 18th & 19th Dynasties. The mummies studied were Ahmose, Amenhotep I,II,II, Smenkhare, Thutmose I,II,III & IV Tutankhamen, Set I &II, Rameses II, Merneptaah & Siptah. The evidence led to the following conclusion:
It can be seen that all the pharoanic values, including those of the 'Smakhare', lie much closer to the Negro curve than the White curve. Since stature equations only work satisfactorily if the individuals to whom they were applied have similar proportions to the population group from which there were derived, this provides justification for using Negro equations for estimating stature from single bones of the New Kingdom pharoahs, reinforcing the previous findings of Robins (1983)

English Egyptologist, Dr. F.D.P. Wicker, in his book "Egypt, the Mountains of the Moon, 1990":
That the ancient Egyptians had black curly hair is evident from their own illustrations & from their heiroglyph for hair....which shows three tight braids as still worn by many African tribes. One such braid was recovered from a tomb at Abydos by Flinders Petrie, it is now in the Ashmolean Museum in Oxford, No.E1669"

Robin Walker, When We ruled, page 109:
"our colleague Fari Supiya...has analysed 5 studies of Ancient Egyptian hair based on a total of 53 individuals (Predynastic & Dynastic periods)....the total sample of 53 gives an average cross section index of 61.4. The Negro average index is 60, the Western European average is 71, the Indian average is 73, the Chinese average is 83, the Zulu average is 55 & the Australian Aborigine average is 68. Supiya concludes that Egyptian hair is close to the Negro average and may represent internal variartion within a single population. I"

Johannes Wickelmann an art historian from the 18th century,from his book "History of Ancient Art, 1764, as quoted by Prof. Martin Bernal in his book Black Sthena: Vol. I:
"How can one find even a hint of beauty in their figures, when all or almost all of the originals on which they were based had the form of the African? That is they had, like them, pouting lips, receding and small chins, sunken & flattened profiles. And not only like the Africans but also like the Ethiopians, they often had flattened noses & a dark cast of skin"

W.G. Palgrave, in his book Dutch Guiana, 1867 offers a less negative view of Egyptian art:
"The peculiarities of the Negro countenance are well known in caricature, but a truer pattern may be seen by those who wish to study it any day among the statues of the Egyptian rooms in the British Museum; the large gentle eye, the full but not overprotruding lips, the rounded contour, and the good natured, easy, sensyuous expression. This is the genuine African model."

Sch1sm

Love how classy all the pats fans are. "LOL STUPID ASS HATERS FUCK YOSELVES"

Nah, fuck your garbage ass racist ass quarterback and head coach. Hope he can get Trump's dick out of his mouth for long enough to say something at the White House

What bothers me most about Pats fans is their ability to dismiss the role of other players on that team. No matter what they say, this championship would have been entirely unattainable without their defence stepping up in the second half against the Falcon's. Brady choked that first half, absolutely. He's not some unicorn that's the only reason they win.

And all this, "Now that he has 5 rings, is he the GOAT?" deals? lol.

He isn't the greatest, by any means, and regardless of how his set pieces change, Bill Belichick is the only reason he manages a win because he knows how to put a team together. Not to mention that one championship is entirely plagued in controversy, so in my head he's just level with Joe Montana now because we'll never have confirmation thanks to his conveniently deleting things.

LionPride

Banned
What bothers me most about Pats fans is their ability to dismiss the role of other players on that team. No matter what they say, this championship would have been entirely unattainable without their defence stepping up in the second half against the Falcon's. Brady choked that first half, absolutely. He's not some unicorn that's the only reason they win.

And all this, "Now that he has 5 rings, is he the GOAT?" deals? lol.

He isn't the greatest, by any means, and regardless of how his set pieces change, Bill Belichick is the only reason he manages a win because he knows how to put a team together. Not to mention that one championship is entirely plagued in controversy, so in my head he's just level with Joe Montana now because we'll never have confirmation thanks to his conveniently deleting things.
Nah Brady the GOAT. Has been for a while

1. Brady
2. Montana
3. Marino
4. Favre
5. Manning

LionPride

Banned
I stay disagreeing.

It's not even like I'm saying this because I hate him, I think he gets too much credit where he shouldn't.

So does Manning, your point? Dude has been put in situations to succeed and did. For the last 10 years he has been one of the best QBs in the league every year except the year Pollard tore apart his knee. And before 2007, he was really good. He is the GOAT. Montana did his shit with Rice most of his entire career. Does he get credit even though he had the second best WR ever on his team?

Heroman

Banned
As a Pat's in downtown ATL, this was probably the greatest yet saddest game I have ever seen. Watching the bar slowly sink into despair was sad but Go Pat's.

Someone stayed up writing that baker keyhole essay.

Anyway the Panther's L was worse than this one in my opinion
🤔
28-3
28-34

... Never mind

So does Manning, your point? Dude has been put in situations to succeed and did. For the last 10 years he has been one of the best QBs in the league every year except the year Pollard tore apart his knee. And before 2007, he was really good. He is the GOAT. Montana did his shit with Rice most of his entire career. Does he get credit even though he had the second best WR ever on his team?

Whose the first?

Sch1sm

I don't really see people riding Manning the way they ride Brady. His being the GOAT is entirely subjective, and I stand by what I said. He gets credit where it isn't due, and he isn't the GOAT. That's my opinion. What I'm saying is, in each of the other cases you mentioned, there are named members of the team who are listed in those headlines, with the exception of Manning (I guess, I don't really pay him any significant mind, I'll just take your word for it), which is my point.

Montana + Rice
Marino + Johnson
Favre + Rison/Freeman for XXXI/96-97.

You see Patriots, and the only names you read are Belichick and Brady. That doesn't vibe with me. I'm not trying to argue about whether he's the greatest or not, I'll never tell you Brady isn't a good player and a great piece to build around, but he's not a one man band out there. You can maybe say Gronk, but now he's getting passed out as irrelevant like, "Oh, look, he did it without him, he ain't shit," tier of rhetoric from Pats fans on various social media. That is my problem. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Either way, he won. Ain't worth the time to argue over his credentials. He's good at what he does. Never denied that.

LionPride

Banned
Someone stayed up writing that baker keyhole essay.

Anyway the Panther's L was worse than this one in my opinion
🤔
28-3
28-34

... Never mind

Whose the first?
Randy Gene Motherfuckin Moss

I don't really see people riding Manning the way they ride Brady. His being the GOAT is entirely subjective, and I stand by what I said. He gets credit where it isn't due, and he isn't the GOAT. That's my opinion. What I'm saying is, in each of the other cases you mentioned, there are named members of the team who are listed in those headlines, with the exception of Manning (I guess, I don't really pay him any significant mind, I'll just take your word for it), which is my point.

Montana + Rice
Marino + Johnson
Favre + Rison/Freeman for XXXI/96-97.

You see Patriots, and the only names you read are Belichick and Brady. That doesn't vibe with me. I'm not trying to argue about whether he's the greatest or not, I'll never tell you Brady isn't a good player and a great piece to build around, but he's not a one man band out there. You can maybe say Gronk, but now he's getting passed out as irrelevant like, "Oh, look, he did it without him, he ain't shit," tier of rhetoric from Pats fans on various social media. That is my problem. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Either way, he won. Ain't worth the time to argue over his credentials. He's good at what he does. Never denied that.
But doesn't the fact he never had a consistent top tier quality WR do better for Brady? That every year he won, he won with basically niggas who did not matter unless they were with the Patriots? The year he didn't win and should have ideally, was with the GOAT WR. He has been a great QB for 10 years, has won, has the stats, people prop up the QB more than anyone else. If two teams with two great QBs are facing off, it's always QB vs QB even though they don't face off against each other

Here's the thing though - Brady and Belichek do win with basically a random assortment of guys Bill drafts in the 3rd round after he trades his 1st rounder for the 19th consecutive year, then when those players leave, you never hear from them again with very very few exceptions.

So, yeah, you need good players, but at this point, it is just have Brady, Bill, and some good players. Not great, just good enough.

Imm0rt4l

Holy shit, a fucking Nazi alt-righter was in here? Was watching the SuperBowl, but We Wuz Kingz and "Dindu Nuffin" is Nazi-speak. How bold.
Alts often are

Dude was showing his whole ass. Leading questions rooted in white supremacy, and rationalizing/implying superiority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom