• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Dudes on the news thumping their chests about how going into Syria is the only option

Posters in the OT thread saying Trump has to go in with military action...

2003, baby!

zeemumu

Today I realized that tic tac toe is rigged and you can always win if you go first. Every single time. There's nothing the other person can do.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Ye even met with Trump to get the tech on how a completely unqualified person gets the highest office

-----

aEYoRXK_460s_v1.jpg

full

They ripped that from the brown bomber.

Merc_

Dudes on the news thumping their chests about how going into Syria is the only option

Posters in the OT thread saying Trump has to go in with military action...

2003, baby!

Nobody learned a goddamn thing.

Time to fuck up a region of the world even harder!

Shy

Peoples..
Afternoon BCT
Morning ALL
Morning bct
Morning folks
Morning, y'all.
Mornin' all.
Afternoon all
Morning yall
Evening all.
We need to talk about the forced diversity of this thread
It political correctness run amok.
What do you expect from someone with an avatar like that.

Johndoey

Banned
The beginning of route C in Nier makes me hate 2B's garbage default outfit even more.
---
A movie set in Queens having a diverse cast is "forced"? I mean damn at least be a shade more subtle with the hateful bullshit.

Of course he did. He has a strong fan base. Still only really liked his 1st one though. The rest were Koo to ok

I'm a Cole fan but not once do I go "Man you know what I want to hear? 4 Your Eyez Only." His album before that got a lot of play from me. A Tale of 2 Cities is amazing.

Ugh, nice watch, run it

I'm a Cole fan but not once do I go "Man you know what I want to hear? 4 Your Eyez Only." His album before that got a lot of play from me. A Tale of 2 Cities is amazing.

Ugh, nice watch, run it

I listened to it once at the gym and never went back. It was also one of my worst workout days. Lol

Beefy

I said this shit is racist:

@LeaveEUOfficial

How much should the British taxpayer spend on remorseless murdering scum like this?

I got told it wasn't by a few posters, so I asked if they were black? You know because being white and not thinking something is racist when it isn't aimed at you is a thing.

I got this shit in reply...

While I think that imagery is problematic indeed (though mainly in a more American context)...

...No, just no. You do not need to be a certain colour to accurately determine whether something is racist or not towards that colour.

I said this shit is racist:

I got told it wasn't by a few posters, so I asked if they were black? You know because being white and not thinking something is racist when it isn't aimed at you is a thing.

I got this shit in reply...

Sigh... that's a bullshit reply but not surprising by this board standards cause you know, only America can be blatantly racist and anywhere else isn't as bad. 🙄

Is this someone I should look up?

No, not at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom