• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

w2TiUvt.png

andthebeatgoeson

So Forrest Gump was a cuckservative, right?

Got a few black friends, was rich, from the south, cared about healthcare. He'd be hated.

---

Fuck Trump, fuck bannon, fuck every Trump there is and ever was and ever will be.

Two months to launch a few missiles

akira28

After this, I doubt we see another President without any public service experience.

after this, if I don't see crowds hounding, harrying, and tasking the candidates like fucking starving gray wolves...

can't be nice anymore. chase that limousine and beat on the windows now.

after this, if I don't see crowds hounding, harrying, and tasking the candidates like fucking starving gray wolves...

can't be nice anymore. chase that limousine and beat on the windows now.

These dudes will still run on the "minorities are gonna take money out of your pockets" campaign as always

Kim Kardashsian will be first woman president.

Fuck that. Ain't tryna go from orange fucking idiot to a black one..keep these no nothing celebrities the fuck away from the Whitehouse.

Edit-

Oh wait..thought you meant first lady. Yeah nah..she can kick rocks too. Fuck all these tv clowns.

Fuck that. Ain't tryna go from orange fucking idiot to a black one..keep these no nothing celebrities the fuck away from the Whitehouse.
Kim is black now? Nah she's off white. But yea I don't want any celebrities trying to run for presidency.

I swear if Kanye picks up this 2020 shit again I'll rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom