• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can cook?
Quite well actually.
Ylp1l2f.jpg

gNiGwCQh.jpg

uaypE85.jpg

UHt0C1mh.jpg

jxkmy2Mh.jpg

Damn motherfucker, can those pictures be any bigger?

That reminds me I cooked some bomb ass hashbrowns and sausage this morning. Perfectly seasoned. It annoys me that a lot of restaurants don't add seasoning to their shit, especially places that sell fried fish. The fish is perfectly fried, but it's boring. Put some cajun and lemon pepper on that shit. Add some flavor to that filet.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
y'all have all moved on, but I'm still knee-deep in that Zelda

maybe the best game I've ever played from a pure exploration standpoint

Damn motherfucker, can those pictures be any bigger?

That reminds me I cooked some bomb ass hashbrowns and sausage this morning. Perfectly seasoned. It annoys me that a lot of restaurants don't add seasoning to their shit, especially places that sell fried fish. The fish is perfectly fried, but it's boring. Put some cajun and lemon pepper on that shit. Add some flavor to that filet.
Sorry, posting from mobile

y'all have all moved on, but I'm still knee-deep in that Zelda

maybe the best game I've ever played from a pure exploration standpoint

I tried playing a friends copy, but I just didn't like it. Watched another friend play through the whole game bit by bit and I liked a lot of what I saw of towns and settlements but didn't feel super great about the rest of the game.

I think I might actually hate open-world games.

andthebeatgoeson

I still play Zelda but Isaac got new hooked. Member how we thought the drought on the switch would be unprecedented? Yeah, these indies coming thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom