• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudull

Banned
Apparently, there's a Summerslam thing happening locally on my birthday.

Times like these, I ask myself; do I want to go and watch some carny bullshit?

Considering what happened at my school, this is all hitting close to home.
Honestly it's compartively tame to some of the horror stories I've heard about a few prestige baseball schools in Japan.
But yeah shit lingers with you for a bit how everybody is just okay with it cause it makes them moneu and gives them status.

What's up to all the new bloods. Y'all ain't tryna see me in Smash 4 tho.
Vwft353.png

Aw, I see.

Card is here, if y'all were curious.

Looks like it's a house show. Honestly those are always fun from what I've been told, plus AJ and Alexa are gonna be there so it's gonna be good.

Heh, who's that guy?

Quite honestly, I may just go for it. If nothing else but to fulfill kid me's curiosity about seeing a WWE show live.

Shinsuke Nakamura, former New Japan star who joined the WWE last year, spent some time in NXT until making his debut on SmackDown Live this past Tuesday.

Nobody knows how to exactly describe him... he's very.... charismatic to say the least.

tumblr_ogx78ulMGt1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

A super great wrestler.... when he wants to be, he tends to have his spouts of not giving a fuck sometimes (he'll fit in the WWE roster just great)

....and he has one of the hottest theme songs in the game right now.

tumblr_oo31w77TOe1qfcnbvo1_540.gif

Shinsuke Nakamura, former New Japan star who joined the WWE last year, spent some time in NXT until making his debut on SmackDown Live this past Tuesday.

Nobody knows how to exactly describe him... he's very.... charismatic to say the least.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/a33b4c926f12d6098c35b6288f14ea6c/tumblr_ogx78ulMGt1u1ljrzo1_540.gif[/IMG

A super great wrestler.... when he wants to be, he tends to have his spouts of not giving a fuck sometimes (he'll fit in the WWE roster just great)

[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfuCxlVUngE"]....and he has one of the hottest theme songs in the game right now.[/URL]

[IMG]https://68.media.tumblr.com/975cf95d7570a85f44dac4582d996622/tumblr_oo31w77TOe1qfcnbvo1_540.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]
he sounds like something Lindsey Sterling would make by the end so instant dislike

Izuna

Banned
Afternoon.

~~

Totally late for work today. Stayed up late reading reviews and benchmarks for the laptop I am potentially being scanned with. I'm kinda hyped.

Morning peeps!

The fast travel was the best addition to the game

It so helpful.
Has anyone else been trying to figure out ways to maximize stat building efficiently?

I've found always having a new book handy so you can read while traveling to school and remember to check your plant before going out and doing something for the evening. This gets your kindness up and doesn't take time from your day. Also make sure to grab the bubble tea every Sunday.

I'm still pretty early on so looking for anything else that might help.

shingi70

Banned
Morning BCT.

My girlfriend sold her xbox One for her switch and is looking to get another console in June. I'm pushing her toward a PS4 so I can play Persona 5.

zeemumu

Morning BCT.

My girlfriend sold her xbox One for her switch and is looking to get another console in June. I'm pushing her toward a PS4 so I can play Persona 5.

I'm considering doing this as well. Thing is, I hate trading in my consoles but I have maybe 4 games that I actually play on the Xbox One: Halo Master Chief Collection (I own every game in that collection individually), Halo 5, Rare Replay, and KI.

Anything that isn't Xbox One Exclusive gets bought for my PS4.

I'll be honest, I've been primarily a Playstation gamer since PSone. I bought a 360 but mostly used my PS3. I had a Wii u and it was a Mario kart box. I've gotten thousands of hours out of my PS4. I think she'll like it. I need to start persona, but I want to finish horizon first. Loving horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom