• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a card carrying member of the Coli... TSC is the only reason I even sit through three hours of RAW

Just stay out of TLR & 'Higher Learning' and you'll be fine

r3HKZTp.gif

Bwahahahahaha

Cyborg looks lame as fuck in the Justice League movie and I'm actually hurt and feel betrayed by DC

Alright so hold up. Earlier I commented on the 30sec clips of each character leading up to the justice league actual trailer and those all looked lame as fuck. The actual trailer however peaked my interest.

Cyborg does look like shit though

I'm thinking they're gonna keep him with that helmet that covers his face for the majority of his on-screen time. His body is a whole other pile of nonsense..

But isn't he supposed to get an entire movie? Wait aren't all of them? How does it make sense putting them all in one movie before you know who they are?

Dereck

I can't tell if it's the actor that's playing Cyborg that has the "I'm not at all interested in anything I'm doing" face, or if it's the costume and how he looks more like a Terminator bot than Cyborg, or if it's the design of his mask, I dunno.

aot-terminator.jpg

Shy

But isn't he supposed to get an entire movie? Wait aren't all of them? How does it make sense putting them all in one movie before you know who they are?
Because like Microsoft. D.C. Doesn't want to put in the work like Marvel have to establish their characters.

So they're taking the short cut route.

lol..Like I said this morning, have only slept 12 hours in now 4 days. Head ain't letting me sleep. A bit too much rattling around in there..
Man ain't that a familiar feeling. Insomnia a bitch and a half. Thankful I got shit to do to pass time otherwise I'd be going nuts I'd be so bored. Used to hit up midnight runs just to keep occupied.

Technically, we see them in that super silly email attachment WW revives from The Bat. They're gonna intro them in the movie..think Black Panther/Spider-Man in CW. Well see how that good.

I can't tell if it's the actor that's playing Cyborg that has the "I'm not at all interested in anything I'm doing" face, or if it's the costume and how he looks more like a Terminator bot than Cyborg, or if it's the design of his mask, I dunno.

aot-terminator.jpg

His face just look straight up awful..like it's just floating over his body. Ugh..

Get better G 💖

Thanks, brother..

Village

How you gonna have Cyborg and not have that fool smile one god damn time the whole trailer? Stop being unhappy you shooting aliens.

... I mean if aliens were here, it would be a bad fucking time

And All the new god shit is a bad fucking time.

I get what you are saying, but their reaction to aliens bieng.

" Well ain't that some shit" is accurate.

... I mean if aliens were here, it would be a bad fucking time

And All the new god shit is a bad fucking time.

I get what you are saying, but their reaction to aliens bieng.

" Well ain't that some shit" is accurate.
I get that but when even Affleck can force a damn smile just a smirk would be alright.

This just has the same problems as all the others. It's got no idea what it wants to be.

Technically, we see them in that super silly email attachment WW revives from The Bat. They're gonna intro them in the movie..think Black Panther/Spider-Man in CW. Well see how that good...

Trruuuue! Hadn't considered that. MCU did a good job of fleshing out the other characters so that when it came time for the rumble it appeared like these side members were peeps called in just because. Panther at least had some sort of origins going on in there as well.

Guess I'll just wait and see

akira28

Cyborg looks lame as fuck in the Justice League movie and I'm actually hurt and feel betrayed by DC

you soft. i can't believe after everything theyve done to us...BvS MoS, etc Suicide Squad?! that you still had a heart left to be broken....Lord Darkseid has no place for dogs like you in his New Order. (man if when they fuck up Darkseid, I don't know what I will do)
that nigga is just a head. they took a black man's head and stuck him on a erector set, and called it a day.

akira28

so I finally saw that whole "the Implication" joke sequence. and it was not the implication that I had expected...

I was expecting a slut shaming joke, and instead got a date rape joke...

Izuna

Banned
Listening to Bieb's purpose has me tripping...

Remembering karaoke times in Tokyo

Hadn't noticed but girls these days all have this poorly exciting KimK makeup. What's wrong with normal eyebrows?

Johndoey

Banned
Michael Kiwanuka - Love & Hate

--
'He's a street fighter': Trump fans rally after heavy blow on healthcare

About 100 people held a pro-Donald Trump rally in midtown Manhattan on Saturday, in one of about 40 such events across the country at the end of a week in which the president failed to get enough votes to repeal the Affordable Care Act and saw the FBI confirm it was investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.
Dell'Elce, echoing Trump's own remarks, said she was unperturbed by the failure.

”What's going to happen now is Obamacare is going to get worse," she said. ”The premiums are going to go up and it's just going to destroy itself.

”Now he's going to take care of the taxes. I want him to take care of the middle class like us. My husband pays much too much taxes."

Dell'Elce, who raises puppies for training as guide dogs, had predicted more than 500 people would show up. But by 1.30pm, half an hour after the official start, only around 100 were at Dag Hammarskjold Plaza, two blocks north of the United Nations building.
”Like the New Yorker he is, he's a street fighter, and I think he knows what he's doing," Aldina said of the president. ”It's not his fault he keeps getting knocked down by the opposition."

Beefy

Fuck daylight savings
---------------------------
Afternoon BCT

Listening to Bieb's purpose has me tripping...

Remembering karaoke times in Tokyo

Hadn't noticed but girls these days all have this poorly exciting KimK makeup. What's wrong with normal eyebrows?

In the UK a lot of the young girls have this weird makeup line that is meant to enhance their cheek bones, but instead just looks like a make up smear. Looks nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom