• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slayven making fun of Jandro contacting the authorities while at the same time chilling around the window with a phone ready to call the cops on any niggas that come within a block of his house

That's far too nice of a car for a nigga to have outside of tax time

Numb

Morning Schism
I wonder who march's bae will be. Jan was Saltbae. Feb was hurtbae.
Need Unconditionally bae - Sauti sol to blow up to meme status

The director also produced this. Tells you all you need to know about the guy
Wuttup, folks..

Of course you'd post that trash in here again..
White girls sure love Redbone
That's far too nice of a car for a nigga to have outside of tax time
smh @ slay

Izuna

Banned
What you're talking about is highlight, tbh, and that's effectively what it is. They didn't blend it right, though, if they just have a smear sitting on their cheeks. It's only really meant to be that visible if light hits the area, otherwise it's a lot more subtle than a massive line of gold or whatever.

---

Mornin'.

It's not a smear, they don't blend it at all. They have white goggles and brown skin

It's like accidental ganguro

shingi70

Banned
He left like a little bitch though

It made sense, how would.you feel if you were going to die and another man would take everything you are go around the universe.

Reading that article about malls dying I wonder how much of is due to the rise of Walmart and Meijer super centers stores. I live in the middle of Detroit in a pretty urban area and there's a Huge Meijer store across the street from my house.

Sch1sm

It's not a smear, they don't blend it at all. They have white goggles and brown skin

It's like accidental ganguro

How are they going to spend hundreds on MAC/Sephora/NYX/wherever products only to look like they had glasses on while they were getting tanned? That's disappointing.

Slayven

Ernie Hudson as Joe Lee
Pam Grier as Annabelle Lee
Margaret Cho as May-Lee
Dante Basco as Julian Lee
Rashaan Nall as Perry Lee
Duane Martin as Brandon
John Witherspoon as Bill
Tone Loc as Frog
Bo Jackson as Reverend Cecil
Tichina Arnold as Tracy
Chris Spencer as Charlie
Kelly Hu as Kwee-Me
Rudy Ray Moore as Larry
Reynaldo Rey as Earnest
Nell Carter as Claire
Martin Chow as Sushi Chef
Marta Cunningham as Tracy
Ron Yuan as Chinese Walter
Dwanye Hackett as Willie
Tatyana Ali as Karyn

Reception

Yep that is a 90s movie

Numb

This video makes me miss Kenya a lot. That flavour exists nowhere else.
I'll just observe from a distance lol
Hello just got curious because of the haram title.
Bye

full

Slayven

To the people that may or may not be watching. I was raised christian baptist. As a matter of fact I going to First Sunday next weekend. I don't know these people

Numb

To the people that may or may not be watching. I was raised christian baptist. As a matter of fact I going to First Sunday next weekend. I don't know these people

What you talking about
I saw you preaching at the mosque just 2 days ago

Sch1sm

I have a video of you reading the Shahada and converting, what are you saying?

E: LOL ^

I expect cash in your envelopes brother slayven. NSF fees don't count as contributions to the faith

What you talking about
I saw you preaching at the mosque just 2 days ago

Slayven will never achieve more than 3 of the 5 pillars

The cherry blossoms this year are looking pitiful. Smh well at least I got a laugh at seeing tourists that do not respect the environment (so much litter was everywhere by the cherry blossoms) spent money to come here and see them only for them to come and be disappointed.

Zekes!

The cherry blossoms this year are looking pitiful. Smh well at least I got a laugh at seeing tourists that do not respect the environment (so much litter was everywhere by the cherry blossoms) spent money to come here and see them only for them to come and be disappointed.

It's almost April and the trees here are still bare. Usually they're in full bloom by now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom