• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I finally saw that whole "the Implication" joke sequence. and it was not the implication that I had expected...

I was expecting a slut shaming joke, and instead got a date rape joke...
Watch Sweet Dee's version as well. Being a scumbag runs DEEP in the reynolds family.

Slayven

If it came out everyone on the coli was a 13 year old white kid. I would not be shocked. The place really reads like what "Real America" thinks "Urban Culture" is

Izuna

Banned
Fuck daylight savings
---------------------------
Afternoon BCT

In the UK a lot of the young girls have this weird makeup line that is meant to enhance their cheek bones, but instead just looks like a make up smear. Looks nasty.

Maybe it's because I'm looking around these days, but I swear I didn't see this awful shit in London.

There can be like 5 girls in a group come at the shop, and they all have it messed. These teens need their Mom's not YouTube.

Slayven

Maybe it's because I'm looking around these days, but I swear I didn't see this awful shit in London.

There can be like 5 girls in a group come at the shop, and they all have it messed. These teens need their Mom's not YouTube

Damn son

shingi70

Banned
Considering how big Ray Fisher is cyborg should have been some mix of practical and CGI. That or for the design go more actual machine than the weird angled smooth motif he has.

ray-fisher-cyborg-main.jpg

Beefy

There can be like 5 girls in a group come at the shop, and they all have it messed. These teens need their Mom's not YouTube.

Nah, we have it here too. All about watching ten hours of make up crap on Youtube. Most girls don't get that these girls are paid to put make up on.

Slayven

Considering how big Ray Fisher is cyborg should have been some mix of practical and CGI. That or for the design go more actual machine than the weird angled smooth motif he has.

Ray Fisher be calling the Black Panther cast like a kid on the first day of school "Mama come get me!!"

Izuna

Banned
Reach into my pockets, pull out my new replacement earphones and put them aside

Reach into my hoodie poc--- FUCK

At least I can confirm that SoundMAGIC E50 is not worth the price increase from E10s...

Hah

Edit: They will let me return them, yay

Johndoey

Banned

It real is a shame that's the direction they went with he character.

shingi70

Banned
Fisher is a trained actor who's done some stage work. He also seems to have a love for playing Cyborg. Pretty sure he's going to bring his all to the role, but that design is just so unappealing.

What Snyder and company got wrong is most Cyborg designs have more flesh around them than just a piece of exposed face. It's even more boggling considering the concept art for Justice League used a pretty great design.

Cyborg_-_cropped_Justice_League_concept_artwork.png

Slayven

Fisher is a trained actor who's done some stage work. He also seems to have a love for playing Cyborg. Pretty sure he's going to bring his all to the role, but that design is just so unappealing.

What Snyder and company got wrong is most Cyborg designs have more flesh around them than just a piece of exposed face. It's even more boggling considering the concept art for Justice League used a pretty great design.

They should have just gone full Omegadrome with Cyborg

Good morning BCT.

I've definitely seen this on Twitter and usually they stick out like a sore thumb. Most people do not engage with accounts that look fake. They have no personal pictures, no personal posts, no real life friends and other red flags. It's like with the Yahoo N-Navy situation you had these accounts trying to make jokes about fried chicken and watermelon. Like come on.

Slayven

Good morning BCT.

I've definitely seen this on Twitter and usually they stick out like a sore thumb. Most people do not engage with accounts that look fake. They have no personal pictures, no personal posts, no real life friends and other red flags. It's like with the Yahoo N-Navy situation you had these accounts trying to make jokes about fried chicken and watermelon. Like come on.

You click on them and they are just replys to people using a certain hashtag

Numb

Morning
Fryewulf and Numb what are you doing

C72Ee9zVYAA2MoG.jpg
...And right after the cameras turned off Fyrewolf shot me with his pistol
The body was never found

Smh not all people with beards are the same slay
Check your glasses

That's my evil(cos white and fat) Scandinavian twin, Filip McHenrik 👥

She had me feeling some type of way during the movie
When she was mimicking emotions with a straight face, I was terrified. I should've known some dude out there was turned on by that.

Speaking of thirsty idiots, Anthony Wiener was taken back by his wife... again.

Slayven

Morning
...And right after the cameras turned off Fyrewolf shot me with his pistol
The body was never found

Smh not all people with beards are the same slay
Check your glasses

That's my evil(cos white and fat) Scandinavian twin, Filip McHenrik 👥

I call the police on them anyway.

They tried to make a live action Teen titans go! Cyborg

Izuna

Banned
Ahhh, the best place for lunch was the Viet place, of course!

Girl's like "if you don't have mayo... Lemme give you some chilli sauce it'll be good ya"

Edit: Picture doesn't show but she put a lot of it in.

Numb

I call the police on them anyway.

I am the most upstanding memeber of BCT.

Never threaten to call the police

Never said or posted any suspect shit

Always seasoned my food

Never got a giveway from the thread then turned around and sold it

Never abandoned kids

Knew better to watch Korra

Only been banned once

If anything i risking my safe negro status hanging with y'all

We already knew all this was fake

Wuttup, folks..

Of course you'd post that trash in here again..

Nigga looks like trash. They're going for that alien look, which is just not helping in the slightest.

Fryewulf and Numb what are you doing

C72Ee9zVYAA2MoG.jpg

I tell ya..

Sch1sm

Fuck daylight savings
---------------------------
Afternoon BCT

In the UK a lot of the young girls have this weird makeup line that is meant to enhance their cheek bones, but instead just looks like a make up smear. Looks nasty.

What you're talking about is highlight, tbh, and that's effectively what it is. They didn't blend it right, though, if they just have a smear sitting on their cheeks. It's only really meant to be that visible if light hits the area, otherwise it's a lot more subtle than a massive line of gold or whatever.

---

Mornin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom