• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of sugar in grits. Am i the only one who puts butter and sugar in rice?

yuck.gif

Just give me a shout.

👍

Young Magus

Blame the same group they blamed when he didn't win the south..

*sigh*
Yea you right.
"Woke" ass folks are starting to be the bane of my existence these days.

I put on some Chance the Rapper and generated a playlist off his music. Been listening to upbeat whack pseudo-christian no-name rap for a while now. Feeling better 😌

Yay!!!

The really offensive thing is he thought KFC would do the trick

All of my scust.

There at to have been a popeyes within the distance smh.

There being only KFC here is one of the real downers of being here ~-~. FFS Korea has a popeyes

Slayven

*sigh*
Yea you right.
"Woke" ass folks are starting to be the bane of my existence these days.

Yay!!!

All of my scust.

There at to have been a popeyes within the distance smh.

There being only KFC here is one of the real downers of being here ~-~. FFS Korea has a popeyes

Korea got a Popeyes? Might be worth living in a possible warzone

Bronx-Man

Banned
So ever since DAMN. dropped, I been reading more into this whole black israelite stuff

I do not understand a goddamn word of this shit. Like there's Igbo Israelites, Hebrew Israelites, then you got the Moors and shit

It's like Israel the goddamn capital of the world and every nigga want in on it, makes my mind hurt thinking about it too much

Not as uncommon as you think. Few cultures do it. Not saying it isn't weird or anything, it really is, but it's not a rarity by any means.

You know my main problem? I'm picturing like a cup of sugar being poured into the pot lol. No matter how hard I try, I just can't even imagine it. Butter I've done. Not big on it..Jean likes to make it on that 1 of 4 days a year she actually cooks 😂

Skittles

You know my main problem? I'm picturing like a cup of sugar being poured into the pot lol. No matter how hard I try, I just can't even imagine it. Butter I've done. Not big on it..Jean likes to make it on that 1 of 4 days a year she actually cooks 😂
It's like a single spoon worth lol

Sch1sm

LOL. Nah, it's nothing like that. 😂😂😂 Couple tablespoons, max. Absolute max. And that's way way way pushing it. Unless you're talking full pot of rice? 'cause we've never prepared it like that in my house. You just take your own bowl of white rice and deal with the extras to your liking.

Gattsu25

Banned
So ever since DAMN. dropped, I been reading more into this whole black israelite stuff

I do not understand a goddamn word of this shit. Like there's Igbo Israelites, Hebrew Israelites, then you got the Moors and shit

It's like Israel the goddamn capital of the world and every nigga want in on it, makes my mind hurt thinking about it too much

I love Queens/NYC but one of the things I won't miss are the black israelites in the subway trying to convert you while spitting venom at every woman in an interracial relationship that walked past (like my mom).

Didn't help that the way my parents taught me how to read was by giving me a kings james bible so I knew that every single passage they quoted they took out of context.

It's like a single spoon worth lol

Oh, I figured..but my brain keeps seeing this:

b52.gif

But with sugar lol.

LOL. Nah, it's nothing like that. 😂😂😂 Couple tablespoons, max. Absolute max. And that's way way way pushing it. Unless you're talking full pot of rice? 'cause we've never prepared it like that in my house. You just take your own bowl of white rice and deal with the extras to your liking.

OOOH! Maaan..y'all do you. Shit will never happen for me, but now my mind is at ease 😁

Working on my home automation (fucked up my Home Assistant and have to start from scratch), and have this Guardians red carpet in the background. Holy shit..how many people are in this fucking thing?

akira28

people eat rice all kinds of ways. rice is a superstaple.

sugar rice is not my thing. but...it is a southern thing. south carolinian.

LionPride

Banned
I've come to realize it is entire likely I would dress like Cam Newton or Westbrook if I had money. Minus the tight ass pants. Shirts can be a bit tight but my pants? Woof no need some breathing room

I've come to realize it is entire likely I would dress like Cam Newton or Westbrook if I had money. Minus the tight ass pants. Shirts can be a bit tight but my pants? Woof no need some breathing room

THAT'S what it is! Been so long since I watched sports. They all wear these flowery looking hats and bowties with crotch crushing jeans..

lol, why does this blow people's minds? its a really simple combination that its way better than eating rice plain

all my country friends from Texas put sugar in their grits and rice too.

and they call their PB&J sandwiches, "jelly bread". not sure if that's the best company to be in, but w/e.

lol, why does this blow people's minds? its a really simple combination that its way better than eating rice plain

Simplest answer? We've grown up, and never heard of such a thing. That can't be shocking to you. I mean, I toss salt, black pepper, cayenne, garlic, onion, and bell peppers in my shit. That's how dad made it when I was a git..

Night, BCT. Enjoy your nights/days~

Sleep well, sis..mañana.

Skittles

all my country friends from Texas put sugar in their grits and rice too.

and they call their PB&J sandwiches, "jelly bread". not sure if that's the best company to be in, but w/e.
it's not the craziest thing till be done. i can't stand eating straight up white rice so this is a cheap way to enjoy it. i was wondering if this was a poor black thing and i guess not haha. if you want to hear weird, one of my friends ate tang sandwiches growing up. yes, the stuff you mix with water. he poured the powder between two pieces of bread and ate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom