• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

Oh, so Rashida Jones wanna play a Black character now

rs_686x1024-170419133236-1024x683.blackish-rashida-jones-lp.41917.jpg

rs_1024x683-170419133237-1024x683.blackish-rashida-jones-daveed-diggs-tracee-ellis-ross-anthony-anderson-lp.41917.jpg

rs_1024x683-170419133236-1024x683.blackish-rashida-jones-daveed-diggs-lp.41917.jpg

rs_1024x683-170419133237-1024x683.blackish-daveed-diggs-rashida-jones-tracee-ellis-ross-lp.41917.jpg

qPTyi8j.png

Gattsu25

Banned
We know Karen would have been even meaner

😂 Karen woulda been ruthless.

I'm with Rod tho, I'll never understand why Bernie keeps his name in the news. He lost cause he refused to appeal to black voters. His campaign is a running example of the best the left can hope to do if they decide to drop "identity politics" (read: civil rights issues for minorities). You'll lose the black vote and not be able to compete.

I know it's en vogue to pretend that you can toss black voters under the rug but we (and especially black women) are the only reason the left have any play on the national scene.

Slayven

Oh, so Rashida Jones wanna play a Black character now

qPTyi8j.png
She never ran from her blackness, and she will flip out on you if you are on some bullshit.
�� Karen woulda been ruthless.

I'm with Rod tho, I'll never understand why Bernie keeps his name in the news. He lost cause he refused to appeal to black voters. His campaign is a running example of the best the left can hope to do if they decide to drop "identity politics" (read: civil rights issues for minorities). You'll lose the black vote and not be able to compete.

I know it's en vogue to pretend that you can toss black voters under the rug but we (and especially black women) are the only reason the left have any play on the national scene.
Karen will eat your soul, then fix you a plate to take home. What kills, absolutely kills me, is folks will be putting in the work, trying to make progress and Sanders pops in says some bullshit and get his people in a tizzy over nothing. But he never stays to clean up the mess

Numb

She never ran from her blackness, and she will flip out on you if you are on some bullshit.

Karen will eat your soul, then fix you a plate to take home. What kills, asbolutily kills me, is folks will be putting in the work, trying to make progress and Sanders pops in says some bullshit and get his people in a tizzy over nothing. But he never stays to clean up the mess
Jump to Bernie throwing some Trump voters are not as bad as thought

Dude knew not to go to Karen
Just her Twitter handle alone is a dare lol

akira28

What gets me is he won't even say he is a democrat, but folks swear he should wear the crown.

tbh anyone can argue over the tin crown. If I didn't need them to combat the Republicons I would toss them into the sun too. I dont get mad at him for not wrapping himself in the democratic rag.

Slayven

tbh anyone can argue over the tin crown. If I didn't need them to combat the Republicons I would toss them into the sun too. I dont get mad at him for not wrapping himself in the democratic rag.

One thing about not taking the label, but there is another when you want to run things but go "I am not with those niggas over there" when it is convenient for him.

Johndoey

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1362143

Palmer Luckey Backs Trump With Shell Companies Using Chrono Trigger Names

Who Is This "Shitposting" Tech Bro That Gave Trump $100,000 for His Inauguration?

But Luckey hasn't given up on Trump.

On January 4, Trump's official inauguration committee received a $100,000 donation from a limited liability company named Wings of Time. The inauguration committee filings list an office tower in Los Angeles as the address for Wings of Time, but there is no individual's name associated with the organization.

California corporation records show a different address in the city of Long Beach for Wings of Time. That address matches the one used by Luckey on various occasions for different business projects.

Luckey has a separate company, Luckey Arms LLC, registered at the same address as the one listed by Wings of Time in the inauguration donation records. And California corporation records list another corporation as the manager of Wings of Time LLC, an entity called Fiendlord's Keep, Inc. Luckey is listed in the records as the sole officer for Fiendlord's Keep. Luckey and his attorney did not respond to requests for comment.

akira28

One thing about not taking the label, but there is another when you want to run things but go "I am not with those niggas over there" when it is convenient for him.

I think he's a victim of his own successful failure. He is the rockstar now when he used to be the rebel standing out in the rain because umbrellas would be selling out. and he knows what makes the whitest of the white tick politically, being from Vermont. So he couldn't even dog whistle to black folks except to say he was going to be fair to *everyone*. which is nice when you want some fairness, but is not nice at all when you're sharing the fairness table with neonazis and worse and they get as much steam as you do. (and you've been busting your ass trying to build shit for everyone, and they've been trying to break shit up for everyone but themselves, but they're just as good as the rest of us..fuck that.)

He knew what it took to win, and was unwilling to do it. Bottom line. Didn't want to get his knucks bloody.

Time to link this tweet thread by a political strategist (a black woman) who is past tired of the shit.

https://twitter.com/ljoywilliams/status/854493008682774530

No Karen would have said the same thing 10 minutes after Rod did but not remember the exact wording so changes it

Gattsu25

Banned
Time to link this tweet thread by a political strategist (a black woman) who is past tired of the shit.

https://twitter.com/ljoywilliams/status/854493008682774530

L Joy is great. Haven't seen this thread before, tho.

I couldn't agree with her more.
No Karen would have said the same thing 10 minutes after Rod did but not remember the exact wording so changes it
Oh? You've never been blessed to witness a Karen dominated discussion. She brings thee fire.

Numb

I couldn't agree with her more.Oh? You've never been blessed to witness a Karen dominated discussion. She brings thee fire.
I'd ask for a Karen rant every day but no one is ready
Can't keep going
giphy.gif

For the whole 30-50min rant

I couldn't agree with her more.Oh? You've never been blessed to witness a Karen dominated discussion. She brings thee fire.
That's when the skip button gets mashed. I listen to a lot of shit, I don't listen to her. She's only been beaten recently by the Skylar Brothers new podcast

Young Magus

As I've always thought, this man doesn't care about the suffering. He cares about being the messenger

Basically.
Dumbasses will still eat up what he says tho.

I said it before and i say again, him and trump are similar in that they get off on the rockstar status.

Yep.
Everyone who bitched about Orange Shit and Hillary being the same.....I wonder what they would've said if they're old white savior won the primary mjlol

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/f4522Rf.jpg[/img]
😲😅

.......I need to listen to TBGHT more often.

That youtuber parental abuse thread has me all fucked up, catching feelings, and remembering my asshole dad.

I need something light-hearted to decompress to.

Nujabes music.
The OST to VA-11 Hall-A.
Watching the best of p4 endurance run

LionPride

Banned
That's when the skip button gets mashed. I listen to a lot of shit, I don't listen to her. She's only been beaten recently by the Skylar Brothers new podcast

Just when I think your opinions can't get anymore trash, you go and do some shit like this

----------------------
Anyone here listen to Mickstape Podcast or follow Trill Withers on Twitter? Him and Spencer Hall make up half of my laughing fits during the day

Blame the same group they blamed when he didn't win the south..

This is the issue I have with them. They the type to buy you KFC and make jokes about out of touch the GOP is. The entire time they're pushing stereotypes about blacks lacking the intelligence to make the decisions that are best for themselves. Fuck em. Fuck their KFC and direction following Kool aid making selves

shingi70

Banned
Watched that compilation video in that YouTube abuse thread. How did this shit get this far without YouTube banning the account and notfying proper authoriea.

Like there's a difference between siblings being assholes or ribbing each other and this.

Gattsu25

Banned
Watched that compilation video in that YouTube abuse thread. How did this shit get this far without YouTube banning the account and notfying proper authoriea.

Like there's a difference between siblings being assholes or ribbing each other and this.

Those devils had 700,000 followers. Each and every single one of them are ain't shit.

Masochism.

SFV/BF1 tomorrow? Y/N, feeling any better?

Gotta go buy some meats tomorrow..should be good after I prep half. I'll let you know 😁

This is the issue I have with them. They the type to buy you KFC and make jokes about out of touch the GOP is. The entire time they're pushing stereotypes about blacks lacking the intelligence to make the decisions that are best for themselves. Fuck em. Fuck their KFC and direction following Kool aid making selves

💯

Glad you enjoyed your trip, homie..

Video is really fucked up, hope they get the kids away from those assholes soon

Gattsu25

Banned

Not sure if you remember this but a GOP asshole from NYC tried pulling exactly that. Thought he could turn out the black vote by buying them KFC and watermelons: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/gop...-watermelon-they-offer-him-a-foot-in-the-ass/

I **wish** I was making this up.

Gotta go buy some meats tomorrow..should be good after I prep half. I'll let you know 😁

💯

Glad you enjoyed your trip, homie..

Man. I bought a time share. I'm forcing myself to take at least 1 vacation a year going forward.

Not sure if you remember this but a GOP asshole from NYC tried pulling exactly that. Thought he could turn out the black vote by buying them KFC and watermelons: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/gop...-watermelon-they-offer-him-a-foot-in-the-ass/

I **wish** I was making this up.

Lol I remember this now. Lol. This is the type of shit you'll see in the primaries for 2020

Who's hopping on marvel on Friday?
Slayven better have his ass on there

Just when I think your opinions can't get anymore trash, you go and do some shit like this

----------------------
Anyone here listen to Mickstape Podcast or follow Trill Withers on Twitter? Him and S Spencer Hall make up half of my laughing fits during the day
It took me like 75 episodes to notice what she does and I can't unhear it with the skip button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom