• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, considering she's 5 months in, that means she's already won a significant title WHILE pregnant. Girl's a freaking legend. Australia, if you're wondering which one.

I can see her taking a good amount of time off, really. She's proved herself in every way already. 😭

Pregnant women can do 90% of the things women that aren't pregnant can do. The only real barrier is physical discomfort.

Big Fat Liar was like the second Frankie Munez movie I watched after Cody Banks

They tried to make him a thing...

Frankie made his money and got the fuck out, now he's in a band because he likes playing. He also burned the fuck out of someone on Twitter too, lmao

iheartmtndew-liam-laterriere-s-frankiemuniz-ur-acting-is-just-awful-2070616.png

Have any of you guys tried Soylant?

Friend of mine does the European version of that(Can't get Soylent here i think) and likes it. Has been taking it/eating it?/drinking it? for a while. Big packs of that stuff still come to my office for him so i guess it's good?

The one he gets has loads of different flavours(Vanilla, Strawberries, Chocolate, etc), not sure how it is with Soylent but i expect it's the same.

EDIT: One of those MTG/Hearthstone nerds (Kibler) is also a big fan of that stuff and he seems healthy enough, i guess.

andthebeatgoeson

I mean, considering she's 5 months in, that means she's already won a significant title WHILE pregnant. Girl's a freaking legend. Australia, if you're wondering which one.

I can see her taking a good amount of time off, really. She's proved herself in every way already. 😭
You right.

akira28

Best thing to happen to Hal Jordan was becoming Spectre

Any character growth that might have resulted was manually deleted by a bald man, a very bald, very evil man who hates comic books. Plus Hal forgot all that shit happened to him, or it never did. So now he's just another cockey jet jockey with a power ring and he may as well be a new character because the only thing left of Hal Jordan is the name, a vague approximation of his origin story, and his status as white guy with ring #1.

As I've always thought, this man doesn't care about the suffering. He cares about being the messenger
Of course he does. He loves being the Messiah.

Also fucking hell Google updates the keyboard on my phone and now the vibrate when I type goes from soft feedback to shaking the damn phone.

Slayven

Any character growth that might have resulted was manually deleted by a bald man, a very bald, very evil man who hates comic books. Plus Hal forgot all that shit happened to him, or it never did. So now he's just another cockey jet jockey with a power ring and he may as well be a new character because the only thing left of Hal Jordan is the name, a vague approximation of his origin story, and his status as white guy with ring #1.
Pretty much Spectre was Hall realizing how he was a piece of shit.
Uuuuuugh can this old fool just fuck off already.

Oh jesus...

As I've always thought, this man doesn't care about the suffering. He cares about being the messenger
I said it before and i say again, him and trump are similar in that they get off on the rockstar status.

Gattsu25

Banned
That youtuber parental abuse thread has me all fucked up, catching feelings, and remembering my asshole dad.

I need something light-hearted to decompress to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom