• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

“I personally felt ‘KKK witches’ was pretty funny for its shock value, but when I mentioned it to my coworkers, they... were not as amused.”

I wonder why
dahell2.png

zeemumu

Gimme spoilers I don't care.

Krampus
kills off an entire city, more or less. Killed a drunk mall Santa trapped in the mall while he was trying to save kids from the elves, cop catches a thief, finds out he ran over her sister years back, left him to freeze to death, found out that he was the one leaving apology letters on her grave every year, goes back to get him and he's already dead so she lays down on her sister's grave and lets herself get buried in snow, then a rich scrooge guy tries to kick out a bunch of homeless people who took refuge in his house, and gets caught by Krampus and dumped into a vat that Christmas carols your soul and turns you into a killer toy.

Then they all wake up alive and improve their lives because if they don't he'll come back for them.

And the stories interweave with each other

Ending is nice but boy is it more heartbreaking than it had any right to be

Krampus
kills off an entire city, more or less. Killed a drunk mall Santa trapped in the mall while he was trying to save kids from the elves, cop catches a thief, finds out he ran over her sister years back, left him to freeze to death, found out that he was the one leaving apology letters on her grave every year, goes back to get him and he's already dead so she lays down on her sister's grave and lets herself get buried in snow, then a rich scrooge guy tries to kick out a bunch of homeless people who took refuge in his house, and gets caught by Krampus and dumped into a vat that Christmas carols your soul and turns you into a killer toy.

Then they all wake up alive and improve their lives because if they don't he'll come back for them.

And the stories interweave with each other

Ending is nice but boy is it more heartbreaking than it had any right to be

Holy shit.

MOTHERFUCKER.

e27a4c51952829.58ff93d421083.jpg

I wish Bioware would have had the balls to do a black female lead as the default in MEA. But then again considering how it turned out...

Shame the exact designs did not turn out anywhere near that way in those concepts except for a few things.
I like everything but the asari design for Peebee. Andromeda has so much potential to be the next big thing but looks like they left it to another to conquer in 2017.

Prayers for you fam. Get candy after it's over

You got this, candy man!

Get that paper.

You got this!

Good luck Star.

Best of luck.

Good luck, Forearm.

Mornin' all.
Good luck Forearm!

Evening all.
Break a leg.

Thanks for the well wishes all. I think it went well, but now we play the waiting game.

Malyse

The middle school girls/idol thing was...one way of defending fanservice lol

It's people like him that make me feel bad for defending the Senran Kagura games. The main series is actually well written and has some of the most compelling characters in any game, but then you got knucklefucks like that dumbass who "Muh underage anime tits!" who like it too and you're just, "I can't be associated with these people."

He's lucky he didn't get fired. I would have fired him.

People still keep fucking with my President, dammit!

The best president these Bernie Bro/TYT/Intercept assholes have had in their entire lives, and they hate that he's getting paid. I swear, if Bernie got paid for a speech, they'd love it. If any white male Democrat got paid, they wouldn't say a gatdamn thing. And note that the only other person they freak out about getting paid for speeches is Hillary Clinton, the woman. And that tells me all I need to know.

The best president these Bernie Bro/TYT/Intercept assholes have had in their entire lives, and they hate that he's getting paid. I swear, if Bernie got paid for a speech, they'd love it. If any white male Democrat got paid, they wouldn't say a gatdamn thing. And note that the only other person they freak out about getting paid for speeches is Hillary Clinton, the woman. And that tells me all I need to know.

This is about classism in politics

Johndoey

Banned
A decent number of posters in that thread are basically just shouting "This uppity nigger's making too much damn money!" and dressing it up it bullshit concern over optics.

They ain't nothing but a bunch of hypocrites and pricks. Fuck 'em.

This is about classism in politics

I know you're being sarcastic, but that still has me fuming. If I earn a PhD, you damn well better call me Dr. Mrs. Manky. If I earn a raise, run me my damn coins. And if I'm a former President who not only was the first black president, but is one of the most popular, and one of the best speech givers around, you damn well better pay me when I give a damn speech. You don't know what he's going to do with that damn money, and what he does with it...is his damn business.

First you make us work for free for 400 years. And when some of us can finally earn and get paid what you get paid, you tell us we should work for free again. Fuck that.

A decent number of posters in that thread are basically just shouting "This uppity nigger's making too much damn money!"

They ain't nothing but a bunch of hypocrites and pricks. Fuck 'em.

I agree. Each and every one of them would be dancing in the streets over 20% of what he's being paid to speak. Since they can't get it, they demonize it. Jealous, uncouth sychophants. Their leader ain't did shit for them, but he's pure. He only jails black people and supports gun ownership. He'd never be found in wall street though

I know you're being sarcastic, but that still has me fuming. If I earn a PhD, you damn well better call me Dr. Mrs. Manky. If I earn a raise, run me my damn coins. And if I'm a former President who not only was the first black president, but is one of the most popular, and one of the best speech givers around, you damn well better pay me when I give a damn speech. You don't know what he's going to do with that damn money, and what he does with it...is his damn business.

First you make us work for free for 400 years. And when some of us can finally earn and get paid what you get paid, you tell us we should work for free again. Fuck that.

Someone in that thread said his book deal was too high. What the fuck is life even about for these people? They probably scuff people's new white shoes on purpose. Just spiteful

And you know damn well he has to be a slave again. He sat too high. They supported him when it was the liberal thing to do. It is now about purity. When has anything or anyone black been pure to these people.

A decent number of posters in that thread are basically just shouting "This uppity nigger's making too much damn money!" and dressing it up it bullshit concern over optics.
"He has more money than he'll ever need" but you want him to be a lobbyist himself right?

You need cash money to do that.

"He has more money than he'll ever need" but you want him to be a lobbyist himself right?

You need cash money to do that.

I want to unleash jandro on them. I'd say shy, but jandro would just hurt them. Shy does much more

That thread is full of bitch ass, pussy ass, fuckboi ass, dumb ass, jealous ass, hateful ass, diet racist ass bull shit. These people work for companies that donated to Trump, the GOP and worse. The ones without jobs need to sit the fuck down with the counting other people's pockets

akira28

obama should donate all that money to the DNC.

because this country and the Democrats are his responsibility. The first competent adult in a long time and now he is America's father.

and he needs to act like it.

edit: oh...for some reason I thought I was posting this in the Obama thread.

edit 2: I probably need to stay out of that Obama thread..

Faustek

Yeah so catching up in that Obama thread... So is this another weird purity test, Racism or just people piling on because they found one small thing to make it "both sides"?

Also wasn't that a speech for health care?

Getting on in a while with sis if you're available..

Crap not until later. Sitting in a certification class at the moment. I'm free tomorrow and Friday though!

------
Also on that Obama thing, he's not running for shit. All he can do now is collect checks, this is the victory lap. People can throw shade if you're taking the victory lap early because now when you're actually running they want answers about your loyality.

It's pretty simple. Leave that man alone

akira28

The us is a baby bird

people straight up acting like they got some stock in Obama and he's disappointing them and hurting their brand. Like Obama would give a single fuck what they thought at this point.

edit: yeah fuck Japanese. get that Mandarin money. Give me my 10 rings.

He had to do them a favor because no one would ever pay 400k to hear a nigga speak. Believe me.

That's the new thread title

people straight up acting like they got some stock in Obama and he's disappointing them and hurting their brand. Like Obama would give a single fuck what they thought at this point.

The same people that don't bathe regularly and think you can't get STDs from oral? Yes. He don't fuckin care what they think or say

Skittles

I swear to god python is trying to make me fail this class. So many dumb things happening making me get like half credit on these assignments.

Numb

edit: yeah fuck Japanese. get that Mandarin money. Give me my 10 rings.

Obama was gone and when he came back people were just waiting to flip on the first thing he did it seems

I'd already be on Madarin if i didn't have to learn a new alphabet
Fuck that noise

Not trying to have localizations full of Rudy Ray Mooore references

Or am I

Don't give him ideas

Is it bad I can't stop staring at my friends sister's booty?

Maybe. Are you drooling? 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Those assholes know what the hell they are doing. Pieces of shit. I'm really starting to hate "liberals".

You're gonna get shy riled up. Then he'll no longer be the reasonable negro.

They are having a field day with this. Every crazy theory they can form. They are now making people's life decisions. Stating how money needs to be spent and shit. This income inequality shit really starts showing up when blacks and women start getting paid big bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom